Capella (NEW) Single Flavor Tests by SessionDrummer

Here you go @KC111 sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words. LOL, because (force of habit) I almost clicked SAVE !!!

Obviously I didn’t OR, I would have injected mo trash into the DB.

7 Likes

Much appreciated D-man! Now go bug your wife with some more Chocolate Brownie Clouds

I had to do a double take because I didn’t find any Chocolate Fudge Brownie v3 (CAP) in the new Cap flavor sampler pack, but upon re-reading this segment, I realized it wasn’t part of that flavor pack, darn it!

What is up with the Chocolate Coconut Almond that you so
tauntingly stated right there under those notes?

4 Likes

I knew what you meant, I was just teasing you.

4 Likes

Hehe, GOOD CATCH there @KC111. What I didn’t want to have happen, was to get “chocolate fatigue”. Too many rich choco’s back to back. So I skipped that one, and after a “palate cleanse”, will get RIGHT back on that choco.

5 Likes

Was this one also included in your new Cap Pk? @#!$%! if it was. You got all the good stuff.

4 Likes

No sorry @KC111, I didn’t order the pack, I just picked out ones that I thought looked good, would be widely used, etc.

3 Likes

I should have Caps Creamy Vanilla from my last order in the mail tomorrow.
A friend at the vape shop says it should be the shit.
Says it supposed to be the Holy Vanilla killer.
We will see

6 Likes

Many people don’t like Spearmint’s
I use Spearmint in a few recipes.
It’s great with a Strawberry stone with a little Cactus.

4 Likes

In my opinion, the finger taste test tastes like a buttery vanilla flavoring, almost like popcorn butter. Can you please describe to me how it is supposed to be the Holy Vanilla killer? Is it supposed to resemble Holy Vanilla by DIYFS?

3 Likes

@Pastorfuzz to be fair, they’re two different animals. Holy is cleaner, or closer to a true-ish vanilla, but the Creamy, is just wrapped up, signed, sealed, and delivered in a creamy bus.

5 Likes

Did the Creamy resemble popcorn butter with a hint of vanilla to you?

3 Likes

@KC111 no popcorn butter.

3 Likes

Not even close. Holy Vanilla was discontinued about 4/5 years ago. It went thru a evolution of two more flavors the first trashed by the community the second a hit. It’s funny how people have to compare a best in class flavor to something completely different flavor to something most vapers never tasted or never will.

8 Likes

I know, I know, sighs. I do have Holy Resurrection and I’m told Vanilla Overload or Shisha Vanilla or French Vanilla (Thick) are good subs for HV.

3 Likes

I actually had the Holy Vanilla up till 2 years ago when I eventually ran out . It was good and am hoping this is close.

6 Likes

Please let me know your thoughts.

3 Likes

As @ sessiondrummer said it’s a different Vanilla in his experience.
I’m going by the vape shops comment about it.
I remember what the OG Holy Vanilla tastes like and hopefully tomorrow I’ll have the Cap to SFT to check it out.

6 Likes

Holy Vanilla was best in class. Resurrection was close and very good clean vanilla. As SD described they are two different animals. Not saying this new flavor is bad. Saying it is a different flavor all together.

6 Likes

Amen…It is hard not to compare , but try to compare apples to apples…A lot of times people will try to hype things up by comparing to the best of the best.

7 Likes

You’re not taste testing it straight from the bottle are you?

4 Likes