ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Capella's new Ripe Strawberries

Has anyone tried the new Ripe Strawberries from Capella yet? I’ve looked at different forums and found nothing. There are no reviews on this anywhere. I ordered some so I may post my own review soon.

8 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! Be polite and introduce yourself!

8 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. I am putting in a order tomorrow for some new stuff and i’ll add that flavoring and check it out.

6 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum!

I just got it in from @ecigexpress (last couple of days). Haven’t had time to try it yet, but it’s slated for the next SFT session!

It also hasn’t been out long that I know of… So I’m not surprised that you’re not finding much on it.

I also picked up Fizz Pop (Cap), and the recent release of Candy/Jammy Wizard (FA) to boot!

7 Likes

Let me know please … I have a soft spot in me heart for capella , i dont feel they are the best , but I fell in love with them when I first started mixing , their flaves were easy to work with . So I think I support them bc of that … I hope this makes sense im on medication tonight … Lol true story though ( the medication part )

6 Likes

I have it in my cart for the next order. I also added 3 from their Capella Euro Series; Berry Blend, Mixed Berry and Pink Punch. Chef’s Flavours has 9 in the series. One good thing about Capella is they’re relatively inexpensive so I don’t mind trying them out.

5 Likes

Don’t mix while on meds! LOL no telling what you’ll come up with. Could be the next “Panty Dropper” :rofl:

10 Likes

Ya your completely right about that lmao

8 Likes

The Tighty Whitey Dropper!

11 Likes

The chili choker lol

9 Likes

What he’s omitting here folks is the explanation (and story that accompanies) of how he ended UP wearing said panties in the first place. :flushed: :face_vomiting: /mental_soap
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I completely agree with “Do not mix on meds” though! LMAO

8 Likes

Just trying to reference a little ELR canon is all :rofl:

6 Likes

Just got Candy Jammy Wizard, haven’t tried it yet. New Strawberry Ripe is slated for my next order.

5 Likes

Some of my best recipes came from being high AF. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Souns like the green high , i was on some nasty opiates , which completely fuck me up and make me sick lol

5 Likes

Ripe Strawberries (CAP) Good stuff.
But I really like the flavor of Shisa Strawberry combined with Ripe Strawberries.
(combination of sweet tobacco and sweet strawberry flavors)…
WOW

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum Snowman1!

There’s a few companies that make a Shisha strawberry… Which one were you using?
Have you found a preferred ratio yet? Or are you still working on finding the balance?

5 Likes

I am using it in the Circus Cookie recipe from this site… and I use 2% Ripe Strawberry (CAP) with 2% Shisha Strawberry (Inawera). So basically 50% of each, instead of one or the other… So from now on, I will be using each on any recipe that calls for strawberry.
I am not really fixed on any one vendor, of any flavor, I try them all and keep the ones that I like.

9 Likes

Right on. Thank you!

I’m in the middle of a couple of new rounds in SFT’s. Got 7 raspberries (20 total samples) going, and getting ready to add a new round of Strawberries, some cheesecake, and perhaps a few “strays” just to keep the taste buds from getting burnt out.

I’ll have to add your 1:1 preference to the samples while I’m at it! :wink:

5 Likes

I am not really a fan of single flavors. Don’t you add something to get different flavor notes?

2 Likes