Capella's new Ripe Strawberries

Has anyone tried the new Ripe Strawberries from Capella yet? I’ve looked at different forums and found nothing. There are no reviews on this anywhere. I ordered some so I may post my own review soon.

9 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! Be polite and introduce yourself!

9 Likes

Welcome to the Forum. I am putting in a order tomorrow for some new stuff and i’ll add that flavoring and check it out.

7 Likes

Welcome to the ELR forum!

I just got it in from @ecigexpress (last couple of days). Haven’t had time to try it yet, but it’s slated for the next SFT session!

It also hasn’t been out long that I know of… So I’m not surprised that you’re not finding much on it.

I also picked up Fizz Pop (Cap), and the recent release of Candy/Jammy Wizard (FA) to boot!

8 Likes

Let me know please … I have a soft spot in me heart for capella , i dont feel they are the best , but I fell in love with them when I first started mixing , their flaves were easy to work with . So I think I support them bc of that … I hope this makes sense im on medication tonight … Lol true story though ( the medication part )

7 Likes

I have it in my cart for the next order. I also added 3 from their Capella Euro Series; Berry Blend, Mixed Berry and Pink Punch. Chef’s Flavours has 9 in the series. One good thing about Capella is they’re relatively inexpensive so I don’t mind trying them out.

6 Likes

Don’t mix while on meds! LOL no telling what you’ll come up with. Could be the next “Panty Dropper” :rofl:

11 Likes

Ya your completely right about that lmao

9 Likes

The Tighty Whitey Dropper!

12 Likes

The chili choker lol

10 Likes

What he’s omitting here folks is the explanation (and story that accompanies) of how he ended UP wearing said panties in the first place. :flushed: :face_vomiting: /mental_soap
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I completely agree with “Do not mix on meds” though! LMAO

9 Likes

Just trying to reference a little ELR canon is all :rofl:

7 Likes

Just got Candy Jammy Wizard, haven’t tried it yet. New Strawberry Ripe is slated for my next order.

6 Likes

Some of my best recipes came from being high AF. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Souns like the green high , i was on some nasty opiates , which completely fuck me up and make me sick lol

6 Likes

Ripe Strawberries (CAP) Good stuff.
But I really like the flavor of Shisa Strawberry combined with Ripe Strawberries.
(combination of sweet tobacco and sweet strawberry flavors)…
WOW

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum Snowman1!

There’s a few companies that make a Shisha strawberry… Which one were you using?
Have you found a preferred ratio yet? Or are you still working on finding the balance?

6 Likes

I am using it in the Circus Cookie recipe from this site… and I use 2% Ripe Strawberry (CAP) with 2% Shisha Strawberry (Inawera). So basically 50% of each, instead of one or the other… So from now on, I will be using each on any recipe that calls for strawberry.
I am not really fixed on any one vendor, of any flavor, I try them all and keep the ones that I like.

10 Likes

Right on. Thank you!

I’m in the middle of a couple of new rounds in SFT’s. Got 7 raspberries (20 total samples) going, and getting ready to add a new round of Strawberries, some cheesecake, and perhaps a few “strays” just to keep the taste buds from getting burnt out.

I’ll have to add your 1:1 preference to the samples while I’m at it! :wink:

6 Likes

I am not really a fan of single flavors. Don’t you add something to get different flavor notes?

3 Likes