Be polite and introduce yourself! (2018)

As a new member, please introduce yourself to the rest of the family :slight_smile:

This is the 2018 thread! The old thread had gotten a little big, so we got ourselves a new one! :slight_smile:

16 Likes

HI, my real name is Jonathan but on the forums i go by ModAbidingCitizen. Been vaping since 2013. Been mixing since a year after that. and for some reason i just now made an account on here… look forward to meeting new people.

17 Likes

Great to have you here Jonathan! :grin:

8 Likes

Welcome Jon. Great to see you

7 Likes

Welcome to the forum and a Happy New Year.

7 Likes

Hello my name is Vincent and wish you all a happy new year! my actual language is french so don’t be rude when i struggle with my english! looking forward to mix my own juices…steep by steep…lol

18 Likes

Welcome - don’t worry about language - I am Australian and we struggle with english too :+1::rofl:

10 Likes

Welcome @20100 and @ModAbidingCitizen!

4 Likes

Welcome @ModAbidingCitizen :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Welcome @20100 :raised_hand:

2 Likes

Greetings ELR !! I’m a complete newbie. I’ve been reading and taking notes for many hours. Compliments to daath, Admin and all who have built this site and all who have contributed. ELR is incredibly managed and offers a tremendous amount of information. Information Overload, ha ha. I think I’m getting close to making my first order. The only thing that has me still baffled is the VG PG Nic ratios, but I’m still looking. The first use of the calculator may be a little puzzling too, but I’ll get it, sooner or later!
Kudos to all you fine people!
Perry Mason

12 Likes

Welcome!!

Definitely buy those separately (not a premixed base, in case you were considering that). If you’re a tank user I’d probably start around 60/40 - 80/20 vg/pg, if you’re a dripper probably 70/30 or higher vg. You’ll find your sweet spot after playing around a bit. :wink:
Good luck! Enjoy yourself!!

7 Likes

Thank you VapeyMama! What about ordering, I was thinking of ordering VG and PG and also a PG/Nic. base? OR, should I ask questions in the “Beginners” forum?

5 Likes

Yep that’s the best way to go. Pg nic is the most popular because its a lot easier to shake properly. I personally use 50/50 48mg nic just to keep my vg higher without having to use 100mg nic. Totally a personal preference thing. But yes, by all means please feel free to ask more questions in the beginner section!

6 Likes

Thanks, great info. I was going to order 100 Mg PG, but you say the more diluted (48mg. nic.) allows for higher VG mixes. That helps, thank you. I’m going to hop over to “Beginners” and check things out. See ya around!

5 Likes

I meant the 50/50 allows for higher vg when using 48mg nic since you have to use >2x as much as you would with 100mg. :wink: I’ll just follow you over to the beginner’s section so we don’t keep derailing this thread. :joy:

6 Likes

Welcome @Gyreneosaurus :raised_hand:

4 Likes

Welcome to ELR @Gyreneosaurus

5 Likes

Welcome @Gyreneosaurus @ModAbidingCitizen @20100

7 Likes

Welcome lambu!!

6 Likes