Carbonated water recipes w/ Flavors

I love e-juice and my soda stream. All the flavorings you buy for e-liquids are great for flavoring the water. I bought some flavorings advertised for soda streams and found out they are basically PG solutions so I started using my E-juice stash instead :slight_smile:

I would love to see a recipe sharing section on ELR.

I’ll start with my evening ‘got feeling quick mix’ sweetened lime-lemonade

• 600ml cold carbonated water
  • WonderFlavours - Lemonade: 5 drops
  • WonderFlavours - Lime: 7 drops
  • Capella - SuperSweet: 4 drops
    All 10 ml small dropper bottles, not original, 0.02 ml/drop (?)

Quick review: Gives a sweet lime flavor with a flowerish, lemon sneeking in the aftertaste.

P.S please enlighten me if there are any additives to lookout for when it comes to drinking flavorings.

16 Likes

Great stuff @Charkel. I have never used my flavors in anything other than vaping. Very interesting

8 Likes

I’ve tried a few and some have come out nice! We drink a LOT of carbonated water in my house :slight_smile: I mostly drink it unflavored, but sometimes it’s nice with a little extra!

8 Likes

I have been doing this with beer. I love craft brews but need to cut carbs and most craft brews are loaded with carbs. Bud light Platinum only has 4 carbs but yuck, tastes a lot better with flavors :grin:

9 Likes

In Sweden flavored unsweetened carbonated water tops the lists in carbonated beverages sold with leading brands being LOKA and Ramlösa :slight_smile:

I bought some flavorings advertised for soda streams and found out they are PG solutions so I started using my E-juice stash instead :slight_smile:

7 Likes

My kids who complained and made fun of me for the amount of flavors I have, quickly changed their tune when we got a cotton candy maker lol. Now they’ll make mystery flavors and we try and guess what they made. At first I said they can only use the tpa but then that got boring apparently, so I said they could use whatever unsurprising they staryed using flv next :man_facepalming::man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

8 Likes

I like this recipe:

So, if you like IPA and want to get your light beer to a great taste, that is a good way to go.

7 Likes

For some reason I don’t have Pink Guava - otherwise I’d mix that up! Is there anything remotely similar, or do I just wait until I get the real flavor?

3 Likes

Awesome. I love carbinated water but it’s hard to find one without sucralose and or sugar. I have been seriously considering the DIY route. Thanks for the post. It has inspired me to think about it again.

2 Likes

Cakes, cookies, yogurts, home made ice cream, drinks, jello (unflavored) sodas, teas and milk

My standard messes and yeps all flv, Sd :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You could go with flv pink guava, if you still have yours, @daath :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I had to dig through a lot of old posts, but I knew there was a thread about alternative uses of flavours.

4 Likes

Uh, that’s the one they’re using, which I don’t seem to have - maybe I have it in my uninventoried pile :frowning:

5 Likes

I tried a drop in my cold air humidifier/diffuser. Maybe I needed to try more than a drop because it was hardly noticeable at close range. But at least noticeable.

2 Likes

Good idea. Just don’t start vaping the soda stream liquids.

2 Likes

I tried it with Rose Candy (TFA) in the Air diffuser which takes about 3/4 of a cup water.
I used 9 drops per 1/4 cup of water - this was then slightly present. Low enough for me to tolerate it and high enough for my wife to like it.
:grinning:

3 Likes

I love to give my coffee a couple squirts of TFA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream with a big squirt of FW Salted Caramel and a dash of pyure. I’ve used all the peach flavors that I have in iced tea with great results which is funny because they all taste like dust in my vape stuff to me. For a bit of fun I dump vodka into a mason jar with different flavors for them times around the camp fire and have had my friends ask “where did you get that! I want some!”

6 Likes

On my last flavor purchase, I mistakenly bought a oil soluble Chocolate chip cookie dough (RS).

This morning I put six drops in my coffee and it was pretty good. :coffee::cookie::yum:

4 Likes