Check this out. The work arounds begin

Note list under typical usage…

17 Likes

i saw that coming. next, flavored hand sanitizer and candles. then, 100mg insecticide , then top A/f faucet nozzles, then …

11 Likes

I think the bottom a/f faucet nozzles supply better tasting water but I hear they sometimes leak and drip.

4 Likes

well that wouldn’t be the only thing i have that leaks and drips :flushed::laughing:

10 Likes

:rofl: Only on a vape forum…

9 Likes

they tell me i’m the life of the party. idk what they mean :grin:

6 Likes

I would say they are right.

5 Likes

Someone just asked me if they are really going to x-ray all the packages coming in from overseas? Ya think the Chinese will start designing mods that look like electric shavers and vape pens shaped like toothbrushes?

On the RL side, @Josephine_van_Rijn said that HiLiq sent her nicotine with a label that said Rose Essence! :tada:

10 Likes

i watched a show about customs checking stuff. they didn’t show a conveyer type scanner, but doesn’t mean they don’t have one. look at it this way = if they checked every package, they would need a small army to bust down, scan, and repack zillions of pallets and containers.

8 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking. Here we all are panicking and stressed but when you think about it…how the hell are they going to pull this off? Idk, I’m just raging at our government for even taking it this far. So pissed beyond belief.

9 Likes

I don’t get what’s funny. Someone please explain it to me… :confused:

4 Likes

what is under “heating elements”

4 Likes

So because they left off the vaping useage…?

4 Likes

Yup.
I use it to heat a very small hand-held steam furnace.

8 Likes

Okay now put that way it IS funny lol :sweat_smile::joy:

6 Likes

i’m going to start a business rebuilding hair driers and toasters :crazy_face:

10 Likes

Yes people are right that we will be able to probably get Nic from China BUT I personally dont want to depend on a shipment from China …

By shutting down the domestic options …Not everyine knows about Hiliq and not everyine buy a direct from China …The convenience of buying in the states will be gone and thats the tragedy…

11 Likes

Don’t forget to make them flavored. Oops, meant scented

5 Likes

whats that ? the edible under ware cotton ?

5 Likes

The real tragedy is how this support of Big Tobacco and addiction to the MSA was foisted on us under the guise of preventing underage vaping.

I’m trying to calculate how many underage teens’ lives are being saved by this; one variable I’m using is how many are using credit cards to buy their vaping supplies online. But dividing by zero is illegal, so…

7 Likes