Cheesecake la vs other

Cool I now have them both
I like the cream cheese icing had it for awhile is great
Thanks much might try together

5 Likes

OK… that did it. I’m going to Dairy Queen. I gotta lay off this Cheesecake thread.

7 Likes

Footy:

1. A smelly feet cheesecake vape.

2. What happens when you put too much Cheesecake in a vape recipe.

3. Also can happen with Butter Flavors.

4 Likes

I almost choked laughing.

4 Likes

Haha! Yep I literally LOLed.

4 Likes

They say opinions are like a$$holes. So let me drop trou and share mine.

LA cheesecake is superior…period. That’s not to say there isn’t another out there that’s good, but among the ones I’ve had LA is the best. Same with their Bavarian Cream. when you mix the two, magic happens.

Have fun.

8 Likes

Dang I guess I will try their BC
Now Thanks

3 Likes

Lol~! I say opinions are like farts on an elevator …no one wants to hear it

…and that’s my opinion on opinions IMHO

4 Likes

I assume you tried CAP NY Cheescake? A week or so steep and I love it personally. A little sweetener can tone it down if it’s too strong for you.

Edit - Didn’t mean to reply to you Bo and don’t see a way to change it.

6 Likes

Yes I have tried it is better than TPA
I have 30 ml of it for a year now
I see a lot people like it use it NYC cap
I have just don’t like it much iether
I love cheesecake from the bakery maybe Lorans
Will be the ticket
I also can’t hardly use AP
Acetyl Prazine
But going to give it another try also

1 Like

Can I assume you were asking me? If so, yes. I have and use the NY Cheesecake.

1 Like

Nope I was asking the OP. NY Cheesecake can be a bit funky for me, but sweetener def helps.

1 Like

You’re prolly just not a cheesecake vape fan. I love custard in real life, but custard vapes taste nothing like it to me…although I still like em.

1 Like

Coming from you… I’m buying that next time. LA Melon is spectacular as well.

1 Like

I’ve never tried LA Melon. What’s it like?

I ask because of how much I love the melon offerings from Medicine Flower. Their Honeydew is simply amazing. Watermelon is great and very realistic but sometimes I like a more candyish watermelon. And their cantaloupe is right there with these two.

3 Likes

I am also on this quest for a tasty cheesecake vape. I started out making HICs "homevape Cheesecake " it was tasty but not cheesy enough for me. Then I got TFA Cheesecake Graham crust and loved it but more as an additive not stand alone.
Recently I got LA cheesecake, Cap Buttercream, LA Cream cheese icing, and Cap NY Cheesecake. I have made a half dozen or so recipes with all of these in various percents, but yet to make something to knock my socks off.

3 Likes

It’s like a mix of the melons, very mild sweet and crisp. I went through 30ml mixing it. It’s perfect with my menthol stuff. I hated melon vapes until I got this stuff.

2 Likes

Well its a good thing I read this. Just mixed Caps NY cheesecake with strawberry and wasn’t even going to give it a 24 hour steep lol. Patience is not my strong suit, I just want to get an idea of the flavor and then maybe add less them 1% of FA swt condensed milk. Or the LA cream cheese icing.

1 Like

Blueberry Cheesecake

Ingredient %
Blueberry (FW) 1.5
Blueberry (MF) 0.25
Blueberry Extra (TPA) 2
Cheesecake (LA) 2.5
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 11.25%

One of the mixes im working on so you can see how i use it. Im not a huge fan of Graham Cracker in my vapes. Not sure if i am done with this yet or not. I need to get a couple more flavorings from RF to try in it before i decide.

1 Like

Be careful with condensed milk. Itll ruin your mix quick if u use too much. One or two drops in a 30ml is noticeable.

3 Likes