Cheesecake la vs other

Can I assume you were asking me? If so, yes. I have and use the NY Cheesecake.

1 Like

Nope I was asking the OP. NY Cheesecake can be a bit funky for me, but sweetener def helps.

1 Like

Youā€™re prolly just not a cheesecake vape fan. I love custard in real life, but custard vapes taste nothing like it to meā€¦although I still like em.

1 Like

Coming from youā€¦ Iā€™m buying that next time. LA Melon is spectacular as well.

1 Like

Iā€™ve never tried LA Melon. Whatā€™s it like?

I ask because of how much I love the melon offerings from Medicine Flower. Their Honeydew is simply amazing. Watermelon is great and very realistic but sometimes I like a more candyish watermelon. And their cantaloupe is right there with these two.

3 Likes

I am also on this quest for a tasty cheesecake vape. I started out making HICs "homevape Cheesecake " it was tasty but not cheesy enough for me. Then I got TFA Cheesecake Graham crust and loved it but more as an additive not stand alone.
Recently I got LA cheesecake, Cap Buttercream, LA Cream cheese icing, and Cap NY Cheesecake. I have made a half dozen or so recipes with all of these in various percents, but yet to make something to knock my socks off.

3 Likes

Itā€™s like a mix of the melons, very mild sweet and crisp. I went through 30ml mixing it. Itā€™s perfect with my menthol stuff. I hated melon vapes until I got this stuff.

2 Likes

Well its a good thing I read this. Just mixed Caps NY cheesecake with strawberry and wasnā€™t even going to give it a 24 hour steep lol. Patience is not my strong suit, I just want to get an idea of the flavor and then maybe add less them 1% of FA swt condensed milk. Or the LA cream cheese icing.

1 Like

Blueberry Cheesecake

Ingredient %
Blueberry (FW) 1.5
Blueberry (MF) 0.25
Blueberry Extra (TPA) 2
Cheesecake (LA) 2.5
New York Cheesecake (CAP) 4
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 11.25%

One of the mixes im working on so you can see how i use it. Im not a huge fan of Graham Cracker in my vapes. Not sure if i am done with this yet or not. I need to get a couple more flavorings from RF to try in it before i decide.

1 Like

Be careful with condensed milk. Itll ruin your mix quick if u use too much. One or two drops in a 30ml is noticeable.

3 Likes

thanks for the adviceā€¦ I was going to do 6 drops in the 30. Which would of caused me to probably hate and never again use the condensed milkā€¦ I got it because my dad used to make a cheese cake using the real stuff and I loved it. So I think I will start with 1 dropā€¦ and do what I hate to doā€¦ STEEP lol

2 Likes

i have never tried loranns but am going to get about 10 flaves after i get my flavorah orderbtaken care of , ifbanyone could give me suggestions on must haves from lorann i wld appreciate it right now im thinking

cheesecake
cheese cake icing ( i think thats what it called )
bavarian cream

and thats it

i dont do tobaccos but am open to anything else

2 Likes

For what itā€™s worth, I use LA cheesecake all the time and I think itā€™s the ā€œbestā€ cheesecake out there, at least out of the ton I have tried. The duo I use is LA cheesecake and LA cream cheese icing. These 2 are fantastic together and they are the only LA flavors I buy.

I usually stay away from LorAnn flavors because of their grey waters in whatā€™s suitable and whatā€™s not but I must say @SthrnMixer perked my ears about their bavarian cream. Iā€™ve always loved TFAā€™s but if thereā€™s an even better one, Iā€™m in!

4 Likes

Oh man, do get some of that LA BC. I like the TPA version too, but as long as I have LA itā€™s all I use.

2 Likes

Banana cream. Thereā€™s a colorless version. Itā€™s good stuff. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I really like their NY style Cheesecake it is only available @ wizard labs as far as I can remember. I also have their cheesecake and itā€™s good too and easier to find. CCI ( cream cheese icing LA ) is a must for me it too when making a cheesecake juice.

Blueberry Natural- Sweet BB with triacetin instead of Pg
Strawberry Natural - Sweet SB with triacetin instead of Pg
Bavarian Cream - Preach it @SthrnMixer this stuff is da bomb
Banana Cream Colorless- no brainer itā€™s delicious like jojo says !
Creamy caramel - super strong and good
Melon- good punchy semi sweet mixed melons
Watermelon- Candy sweet
Black Walnut- Amazing when paired correctly
Pineapple- more sweet less acidic than FAā€™s
Honey clover- a nice honey with a tiny side of floral thatā€™s friendly not like Honey Bee which is potent and can be overbearing

There are many more but these are good starting choices to see if you like them.

NY style Cheesecake LA is in their " Fountain Line " so Idk know why it makes it different but I asked for the msds and itā€™s put up on ELR now for those that are curious :smile:

5 Likes

ha ha damn that was funny!!

1 Like

Oh I forgot I use honey clover. Guess what, LA doesnā€™t make a honey clover and WL is the only place that sells it?
I used it in one of our juices and when it came time to order in bulkā€¦no where to be found.
We spoke with both WL and LA, LA says theyā€™ve never made a clover honey and wizard labs says that they do. Figure that one out LOL

4 Likes

exactly what i was looking for

2 Likes

Well then Who is making that flavor then ??? Weird You know you gotta find out for usā€¦itā€™s the ONLY honey thatā€™s tolerable lol :smile: I mean thereā€™s ok ones but honey clover by whoever will take the claim is delicious and is avail at WL for now
https://wizardlabs.us/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=351

PS I sent Krista a message on FB on the Advanced Mixer group maybe she can tell us ?

5 Likes