Chefs sale

Don’t exactly know where to post this and I didn’t want to revive a 3 year old thread as the site was suggesting so I’ll just start anew.

Chefs is currently having a summer sale for the month of August for those who might be interested. No across the board % but varying discounts for varying manufacturers.

I just purchased 22 x 10ml and 2 x 30ml delivered to Australia for $71.92 (Aus).

The two 30 mls were VTA Light Rum and Fizzy Sherbet as I know I rate those very highly.

Even as I was ordering concentrates appeared to be going out of stock as I missed out on a couple I had my eye on so I thought I’d post.

12 Likes

Glad you didn’t miss the chance Gazza like it happened to me couple of times. It seems the promo is running all August. Here is a thread for good deals, discounts and sales.

10 Likes

Seems I may have to put in a third Chefs order in a row.

3 Likes

Thanks for the heads up Gazza. I think I got the last LEMON CREAM WAFER - CHEMNOVATIC. I could only get 10mls but keen to try it. What’s the shipping time to Oz?

4 Likes

This is only my second order to chefs but my first took 16 days from memory.
I live in Perth.

The orders seem to take a while but I only went with standard Royal Mail so can’t complain. The important thing is that it arrives!
And for the cost I’m more than prepared to wait.

5 Likes

Better pack up work for the day and get to ordering then :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: last time I ordered at work on my phone I ended up with quite a few double ups :rofl:

7 Likes

That’s what happened when I was panic ordering from river supply on my phone…wound up with (3) 60ml bottle of JF Cookie, a flavor I had not even tried yet :sweat_smile: …way too many double ups but at 50% off the brain turned off and the thumbs did all the thinking on my phone :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I don’t think I know how to turn my brain on in the first place.

6 Likes

Arrived home from work to a nice and unexpected surprise.
My second Chefs order arrived safe and sound in 10 days which I’m very happy with as I was expecting a few more days yet.

I’m hoping (and guessing) the VTA Rum & Raisin doesn’t taste of nail polish because that’s what the smell reminds me of!

5 Likes

I received a 20% off code from Chefs for their on sale items. Like a fool I decided to have a look… bad move.
Ended up ordering 32 x 10ml bottles thinking as they’re so cheap it would be silly to ignore.
I didn’t order just the on sale concentrates and one of them was Chefs RY Castle SC after @SessionDrummer glowing review.

They really seem to be scaling back on stock lines so I probably went a bit mad but still only spent £32 (approx $55 Aus) including shipping.

That’s it for a while though as this is getting silly!

8 Likes

Really cant find any flaws in that logic. I dont know how many flavors ive bought from BCF because they were 50% off.

7 Likes

Well @Gazza7 some times, JUST some times, you gotta get silly !!!

5 Likes

Believe it or not @Gazza7, and @Ken_O_Where even though I get a couple to review, I’m in the same boat as you guys.

6 Likes

They sent me a 20 off the last time i ordered. I only did it because they gave me 20% lol

6 Likes

@Gazza7 Hey, we have to spend money to save money…right? Trust me, you are not alone. I’ve done a bunch of “saving money” shopping !! :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Exactly and I’m glad I’m not alone!

I just need to get my wife to understand this logic and I’d be laughing.

6 Likes

When you do… don’t forget to pass on exactly how you did it mate! :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes