Good Deals 2021!

Don’t have one, but for 20.00USD, I can’t imagine it’s a bad deal. Only all-black and red-black available.

11 Likes

Brass Minis are now down to £25. I wished I had noticed before I ordered another Gaur.

5 Likes

This is a late reply, I have a friend with two thumb tips on the same thumb base. Sort of like a Y. It kinda bugs me, she paints both nails, I always wonder why it was never removed. Then she was over one day and took her shoes off, she has six toes on one foot. I don’t think about the thumb when she comes over anymore though, only the foot now ;).

7 Likes

An old throw-back. Be warned though, Eleaf had issues with a lot of mods around this time with the buttons being a little flimsy and would sometimes stick. I had a few models from them with this issue and have one remaining (this model) that still works fine. Nice hand feel and very pocket friendly (make sure you use the 5-click off function). $13.00 USD + ship.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that you can run Articfox firmware on it as well. Not a huge plus, but you can.

8 Likes

I have used Arctic Fox on a few of their mods, makes a big difference in being able to fine tune the settings for TC.

10 Likes

I agree, but in this model it just didn’t do it for me so I defaulted it back and just use it in wattage mode.

8 Likes

Chefs

12 Likes

10 Likes

$42,99
https://www.sourcemore.com/yihi-sxmini-sx-nano-pod-mod-kit.html

6 Likes

This is a great buy, you guys. I have this and it’s the shit of shit the king shit if you will. I did a review on my channel if anyone is interested.

A small plug for the sxmini nano. MTL automatic squonker that does not leak no matter how it’s sitting, even upside down.
Flavor rocks the house. Don’t let automatic dissuade you because I get rda flavor without having to squonk or drip and I can set it to make it as wet or dry as I want it. No more burned hits. I forgot to say that in the vid. but that’s a big one for me.

One more thing. I sent it through the wash… Twice! the first time was a couple of months ago and the second was a week ago. I have beat the hell out of it and it just keeps going.

One more thing. Very easy to change coils and rewick coils. VERY easy.
It’s worth forty-two Dolla fow show. oops. For Sure.

10 Likes

I somehow didn’t notice this pod mod. My initial turn-off is that it takes special “disc coils”. Since it’s a pod mod with 510 you can use with a squonk RDA of choice, right? @Dan_the_Man have you used it with a re-buildable RDA or RDTA? I have not watched your review (yet).

5 Likes

what and where is your channel, Dan?

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5iOQ4ydwbs

6 Likes

Yeah, apparently takes proprietary coils. That would be ok except when the mail restrictions finally hit.

6 Likes

I dont think you can use a different tank / rda etc

6 Likes

Hi guys. Havent been around in a while. So, im having a tough time finding any 810 drip tips. The ones on amazon are terrible, they break so fast. Any vape place online doesnt ship to NJ anymore. I guess this is probably an issue for everyone and i shouldve read around the forum better. Just jumped in here , maybe theres still places i can get a drip tip without paying an arm and leg for shipping?

7 Likes

you’d have to go through China. Fasttech or 3fvape has a bunch of them

10 Likes

Here’s the link: Where I have been and a look at the SXmini Nano - YouTube

7 Likes

https://www.3fvape.com/search?controller=search&orderby=position&orderway=desc&search_query=810+drip+tips

8 Likes

Thanks guys!!

7 Likes