Chefs will NO longer be restocking single flavours

I never used anywhere OS to get flavours but my tastes are not as diverse as yours I think. Since VE won’t ship to us, I have found a few I didn’t have at https://www.liquiddiy.com.au/ with reasonable pricing. Not the most extensive range but they are expanding still I think and open to suggestions.

6 Likes

I found this business a little while ago and have used them once. Nowhere near the variety that chefs used to have but perhaps it may help you.

5 Likes

I used the 40off once yesterday, but it wouldn’t let me do 2 orders in 1 day with the same coupon. Think Chef’s will have another sale?

7 Likes

Is Juice Factory still open ??

5 Likes

Ahhh shit @KC111, too bad you didn’t just make ONE big ass order. Who know’s if they’re ever sale again. Seemed like this was the “The Flavors Are Going Away” final 40% off sale to me.

6 Likes

Nomz has been steadily adding to its inventory! I’m curious as to why chefs is doing this though… I’ve only ordered from them a couple of times though bc they were always oos on the things I wanted.

5 Likes

Yeah they are still around, haven’t ordered much from there for a while though.

Pity about Chefs, looks like most of what I’d want to stock up on is already sold out.
I just found out how good their Biscuit (Shortbread) is too, I’d almost go as far as saying the best, maybe…

7 Likes

I have irdered from Juice Factory and their postal to here was very good…Im not sure about their inventory but between Flavourworld , Juice Factory and a couple others it seem You downunder will have a descent amount of selection

5 Likes

Yeah there’s still a few options down here and I’ve got a few orders from Nomnomz lately, postage is about the same as Chefs for us downunder.

7 Likes

I believe this is a new provider for US and CAN. https://www.flvrs.co/us/ Dash Vapes splitting their DIY supplies from their main site.

5 Likes

I don’t know what’s happening in the uk but Canada has started to tax all vape related supplies. So most flavour companies are taking the words vape out to avoid being taxed.

3 Likes

They’ve extended for another 24 hrs if ya missed the last drop

5 Likes

Unfortunately, it won’t let me use the 40off coupon again so WTH???

3 Likes

Sale has been extended but I can’t seem to be able to use the 40off coupon again, which is absolute B.S.

3 Likes

@KC111, sadly it DOES look like the coupon, was “One and Done” …

Snap 2022-10-11 at 18.45.20

3 Likes

I saw that notice when I tried to purchase again. I still think it is B.S., LOL!

3 Likes

It’s a shame they didn’t WARN anyone. “Guys, this is IT. 40% OFF, BUT, only for ONE ORDER. Make it COUNT !!!”

THEN, the MEGA orders could have ensued.

3 Likes

“This offer definitely ends Wednesday 12th of October at Midnight BST and is limited to one use per customer.”
It is still B.S., lol. Sometimes I am trying to hurry before something gets sold out. I saw the original post at the top of this page, and no where did it say “Only once and then you are shit outta luck” like the email I got today said.

3 Likes

Can you explain to this American gal why Brexit is hurting sales?

4 Likes

@KC111 I was going to ask the SAME THING. Countries splitting, ok, but vapers, and mixers gotta mix, so I am as well curious why, how, or what impact that had on sales. New taxes, import/exports that weren’t in place before ?

3 Likes