Chefs will NO longer be restocking single flavours

One thing in the uk is they arent trying to ban flavored vape liquid. The nhs actually promotes and offers setups too smokers who want to quit. Yes eventually as the market gets smaller you will have to pay more to get your concentrates. I would have still shopped at chefs if they kept their csc line and i would occasionally buy their mfic as its unreal. But i do see this as the beginning of the end for them. Theyd be better off closing the online business and wholesale their best single shots to nom nomz or vapable and call it a day. I think they are holding on by a thread

7 Likes

Iā€™ve had several different breeds, yet I keep coming back to the pits. I just love them. Here is a picture of my other pits.
chief20170612_185435_resized

6 Likes

The collars are not matchie matchie can you please sort this.And buy more pits thereā€™s always room for more

6 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the first things I did, ā€œcopy and pasteā€¦ā€ even if on the wish list, thereā€™s no way to put the list on your cart, you have to put them one by one, as you said, finnicky, but at least you donā€™t loose them.
But itā€™s not them, the people are great, Leah was really kind and supportive, butā€¦ If you remember some years ago when they changed their website, (accounts cancelled and all sorts of things) they handed it over to ā€œShopifyā€ look at te bottom of the pageā€¦ if shopify has trouble they loose sales (BTW they still havenā€™t found out why the ā€œcanā€™t send to that adressā€ issue) and donā€™t think thatā€™s good for their business.
BTW if it happens,just use Opera and VPN,if you try incognito, or private browsing donā€™t seem to work, Opera (and Brave might) did.

itā€™s frozen food they want today, and disposables, not make your ownā€¦not even the coil, thatā€™s how vaping jas changed, in worst!
In Italy theyā€™re all like that, itā€™s one hell of a job to teach them, make them understand the difference and show them how to do a decent mix, thatā€™s one of the reasons why lately I have done a lot of POD and disposableā€™s recipes.
Talking about Chefā€™s, as you said they could at least keep their own lineā€¦ but is it, their own? Or rebranded/rebottled? Who knows? Did they have a laboratory that worked for them?Iā€™m curious.
Theyā€™ll probably use their flavs to make Chefā€™s One-shots.

6 Likes

Yes it is. Mods are a far and few between these days when out and about. Its all about disposables. I dont think i can use them as i love my topside dual with my profile ps rda. I couldnt imaging never vaping on it. Plus the commercial juices just most of the time are dissapointing especially some of the prices

6 Likes

But if you canā€™t beat them:

Joni them! Well, sort ofā€¦

4 Likes

Thatā€™s horrible!

6 Likes

This just popped into my email:

6 Likes

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that when going to Chefā€™s website, I see no mention of them doing away with the single flavor sales? Maybe I am missing it?

6 Likes

ā€œRe-stocked WHERE possibleā€ is the operative phrase. I looked, and my needs are OOS.

5 Likes

They seem to have only announced it on fb.
Emails donā€™t mention it either :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Thanks for the info. At least now I know I wasnā€™t simply missing something.

5 Likes

I received it in email (but it happened before to not receive the promotion info at all). Quite strange they donā€™t advertise it on website since itā€™s obvious they are desperate to sell everything asap (otherwise they wouldnā€™t be running these huge discounts every second week). Like everyone has FBā€¦ Weird.

5 Likes

Yes you are right, they are notifying of the sale via email.

Sorry I meant they have not notified customers that they are
ā€œno longer selling single flavoursā€
on their site or email only fb.

4 Likes

The Chefā€™s was The only option to get Concentrates and deliver to Pakistan :frowning: I did a lot of research, and many websites did not offer delivery to my country, if someone offered, they donā€™t have all the required flavors.
Please suggest to me the best alternative to Chefā€™s.

3 Likes

Iā€™m fairly certain ā€œonlyā€ means one. Have you checked the South Africa sites?

3 Likes

No, I will check for sure tonight and will update.

3 Likes

Got this from Chefs thinking it was TPS Berry Crunch / Crunchy Berry Cerealā€¦

Does anyone know what this would be listed as from TPA ???

5 Likes

@Mikser I had to admit to not fully understanding vaping as much in EU/UK than I do over in the US, but it had SEEMED like YOU GUYS got it right. Validated the ā€œHarm Reductionā€, almost embraced it, even had/have vaping shops setup in hospitals ?? To me it seemed a much more honest acceptance.

Iā€™ve also not been following TPD closely at all, so am not sure how that sits into the mix. Has there been a CHANGE on the stance of vaping over there ?

5 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes, Iā€™m voting for ā€¦

6 Likes