Chefs will NO longer be restocking single flavours

Thanks so much! :smiling_face:

6 Likes

Hey @Lynda_Marie
What recipe are you using the VTA Buttercream Frosting in.
Appreciate if you could share it.
TIA

6 Likes

Hey Lynda if you need VT Vanilla Buttercream Frosting I have an almost full 10ml I could send ya. I have absolutely zero plans for using it.

5 Likes

I actually use it in a few recipes but this one I make once in a while. I don’t use the Ultimate sweetener anymore, I use caps. But also have another called Addiction Custard which, if you like custards is unapologetically rich and creamy lol

7 Likes

Thanks @Lynda_Marie
I don’t have the VSO Red Raspberry and don’t plan on getting any.
I’ll sub it with something else but the recipe looks good.
Thanks

5 Likes

Tell us more. Thx.

5 Likes

So part of it is my fault. I used it too high in my first time mixing with it . I used it at a half a percent. It muted my cookie crack butter recipe to the point it didn’t even taste like the regular recipe. I made another 50 mls of the recipe minus the sweetener and mixed them. I tried it last night and it’s still muted.
I next made a watermelon lemonade and used .25% of the ultimate sweetener. It left a sugary bitter (grapefruit?) note. So I remade the lemonade and used my normal .50% Capella super sweet and it’s fine.

As we know taste is subjective, people seem to be using 1/4% . I’ve just been turned off from it with my 2 experiences with it.

7 Likes

That’s great info. Tyvm.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for offering, but someone graciously sent me 120 ml which will carry me until I can find an alternative. Thank you very much, that’s very kind of you. :slight_smile:

5 Likes