Chemnovatic Flavor Notes

Hehe @fidalgo_vapes, I’m going with @Gsnap on this one.

:slight_smile:

7 Likes

They have all been mixed @3pct …i will test tmrw and will make adjustments to pct based on where they stand at 3pct

8 Likes

Hi how did you get these chemnivatic flavours when i tried they ask if i was a business as im not they told me that they couldn’t help me

6 Likes

@Englishguy, I think @fidalgo_vapes pulled some strings over at Bull City Flavors !!!

https://www.bullcityflavors.com/chemnovatic-flavors/

7 Likes

You really should. So many flavors behave differently at different percentage levels.

But like the rest of DIY, it all depends on your goals. :wink:

7 Likes

He answered that in the thread that led to the creation of this one. :wink:

(spelling corrections by myself)

6 Likes

Thanks for testing. I hope there will be a sale over the holiday weekend at bcf. I got my list ready.

6 Likes

Then i hope for u guys, the SB-800 soon will come in stock, so u have a possibility for trying this out.

I like it a lot :+1:t2:

5 Likes

I promised not to release this kind of info …lol JK they were released to the public , BCF has them and Probbaly chefs will as well there are only 11

6 Likes

Definitely the strawberries, but all reviews are welcome! Was wondering about these flavors so thank you for taking the time to do them. :yum:

7 Likes

I was wondering that also. I don’t always read (or sometimes miss) a particular thread. And this one had origins in a different sub-category.

7 Likes

I see there are already different listings on the recipe side for these flavors …I entered the Name ( Chemnovatic) but see two or three other listings :angry::angry:

6 Likes

I would love to hear your thoughts on lemon cream wafer.

I was thinking as my tester. But I was going to do a back of the hand test before mixing.
15ml 1.5mg nic
2% lemon cream wafer
1 drop lemon mf
1% Vanilla pudding flv
1.5% Vic lb.
2 drops ap

8 Likes

Just posted my thoughts on this flavor above where flavor names are listed…Your recipe imo is exactly what this flavor needs to be propped up a bit …i tested at 3 and will bump to five

5 Likes

I have decided to let these flavors sit a couple days…After trying the Lemon Cream Wafer and the Strawberry Soft Candy I think a couple days will make a big difference …All thoughts will go up this Friday ty

9 Likes

@BigDisplay I may have missed it, working a LOT of hours right now, but did you ever do a review on that sweetener ?

4 Likes

You’re right.
That did come out unintentionally abrupt.
I apologize!

6 Likes

Look forward to it!!!

5 Likes

It seems the (Chemnovatic) naming is the one with the most recipes already. If it was up to me would have gone with a simpler name like (CNV). Best we consult with @Sprkslfly and get his take on this.

9 Likes

Im game for whatever you guys choose , I usually ask first just for a thought …

6 Likes