Chemnovatic Flavor Notes

I would love to hear your thoughts on lemon cream wafer.

I was thinking as my tester. But I was going to do a back of the hand test before mixing.
15ml 1.5mg nic
2% lemon cream wafer
1 drop lemon mf
1% Vanilla pudding flv
1.5% Vic lb.
2 drops ap

8 Likes

Just posted my thoughts on this flavor above where flavor names are listed…Your recipe imo is exactly what this flavor needs to be propped up a bit …i tested at 3 and will bump to five

5 Likes

I have decided to let these flavors sit a couple days…After trying the Lemon Cream Wafer and the Strawberry Soft Candy I think a couple days will make a big difference …All thoughts will go up this Friday ty

9 Likes

@BigDisplay I may have missed it, working a LOT of hours right now, but did you ever do a review on that sweetener ?

4 Likes

You’re right.
That did come out unintentionally abrupt.
I apologize!

6 Likes

Look forward to it!!!

5 Likes

It seems the (Chemnovatic) naming is the one with the most recipes already. If it was up to me would have gone with a simpler name like (CNV). Best we consult with @Sprkslfly and get his take on this.

9 Likes

Im game for whatever you guys choose , I usually ask first just for a thought …

6 Likes

Their Vanilla Pudding is pretty spot on. It’s much better than FLV’s that’s for sure.

7 Likes

What pct do you find is best ??? Single Flavor ? It sure smells good…i mixed all of them at 3pct just to start

7 Likes

I found 3% was pretty rounded for me for a single flavor.

6 Likes

Good to know…Did yiu buy them all or just a select few

7 Likes

Someone here sent me a few last year but I still order the vanilla pudding quite often. Another one I liked was their sponge cake that I got with about 5 or 6 other flavors.

6 Likes

They havent released that one YET under the Chemnovatic Brand , I think Probably bc Molinberry has one under their name :frowning: .

5 Likes

No it was definitely Chemnovatic sponge cake, I’ll see if I can find it. This will be an interesting thread because they seem to be getting known finally for having some praise they deserve.

6 Likes

What i meant is Chemnovatic Probably didnt put out their sponge cake bc Molinberry has one already on the market …My understanding is that Chemnovatic traditionally only sold to commercial companies and Molinberry supplied the public , something like that lol

7 Likes

Here it is, sorry about pic quality,

Sponge Cake

6 Likes

Nice…i didnt doubt ya :wink:

6 Likes

I was just making sure I wasn’t wrong bud.

6 Likes

@fidalgo_vapes @TorturedZen

Probably best to stick with (Chemnovatic) at this point, that way there’s absolutely zero confusion.

As much as I agree with you TZ, sadly abbreviations are what got us in this mess (well, a part of it anyways lol) over the years.

As always, El Jefe (Lars) has the final word.
I’m anxious to see what he’s got in mind for things like this with respect to “ELR 2.0”.
grins and chuckles

5 Likes