Chemnovatic Flavor Notes

So, it’s probably very likely that it’s not in the OG, is there? It just wouldn’t make good business sense. But for a DIYer, it’d be just fine, I would think.

5 Likes

@Natbone Commercial Juices have me stumped , ive seen some actual recipes and they are all over the place ( look at Jam Monster leaks ) as far as using MF lemon id think it would be a smart move . To achieve a in your face lemon that doesnt fade you have to stack lemons on top of each other and push them high Not with MF though …I honestly have no clue . When I tasted Lemin Tart Dinner lady i dont remember a biscuit note it was just a Upfront in my face lemon with pledge type notes that reminded me of the off notes from TPS fruit circles …

7 Likes

Never heard of them! :full_moon_with_face:

7 Likes

Agreed @fidalgo_vapes.

8 Likes

I asked Bullcity at the Vaping Underground. I told them Chemnovatic only sold to businesses because I was trying to go direct too. Wllmc said they’d look into it and ordered some of them. I mentioned that Lemon Cream Wafer would be a big hit but Lemon and Vanilla Pudding were also good.

I’ve tried lots of Passion Fruit flavors and didn’t really like any of them. CNV Passion is really good though. It’s fruity without being too funky tasting. It was the one that surprised me the most about the ones Bull City got. It’s a really good flavor. I was let down by their Strawberries but might have mixed them too light at 3%.

5 Likes

Have you tried WF passionfruit and the VT ones? Also WF African Horned Cucumber works perfectly with passionfruit.

7 Likes

These are my favourite passion fruits :+1:

6 Likes

I’ll keep that in mind. I just bought my first two MF flavors and I’m looking forward to trying them. I love lemon but I have so much of it I didn’t think of getting it from MF.

4 Likes

From my experiences and taste buds and the fact as someone mentioned lemon sicily can fade, I think I would taste very little at all from that recipie. The cnv lemon is barely there @ 2% for me and lcw I have found having to go 7% or higher to taste as well

6 Likes

The bank denied my loan application so I’ll have to wait on getting the MF. :disappointed:

10 Likes

The only issue I have with this, is that FA Lemon Sicily fades, badly.

4 Likes

@Steve68 looks like the author did to. That’s probably why he mixed it so high, and also not only used the Lemon Cream Wafer, but also the CMV Lemon as well. Just a guess.

3 Likes

I have three CNV flavours Grape, LCW and Lemon

I think the grape is very good and also bold, I can use it @ 3% and its there. Like most grape flavours I have tried I do find though that it really only seems to work well in fruit mixes or drink/soda mixes. Grape bubblegums for example sound wonderful but never really worked for me.

The LCW is a very good creamy wafer but also very weak. I have found I need to go up to 7% in mixes with it to really get the lovely creamy wafer coming through.

Lemon is also pretty weak to me. I was not enthusiastic about it all, found it wishy washy. Had been mixing it @ 2% in my mixes as that was generally as high as people were going in there recipies…however, first mix I have made taking it right up to 4% and its a different animal to me, really bright lemon, far better to me anyway than FE Lemon which seems very popular, but personally after buying it again recently I am not fond of much at all.

9 Likes

Agreed. I will probably mix this up anyway. Especially as you have noted what a good mixer he is. I even went so far as to venture out from my cave, visit a B&M shop and buy some OG Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. I’ve been trying to crack the code for this recipe for the last 5 years. I’m glad I did, because you know how they say that one’s memory can play tricks on you? Well “they” are right. It doesn’t taste like I remember it. Not bad though. Quite reassuring in a way, to discover that my favourite recipe of old is not as good as some I’ve discovered on this site, or mixed up myself. I’m still going to try and crack the code on this though. I can be very stubborn when I want to be. I’m also pretty sure that the Lemon Cream Wafer is in the og, and from what I’ve been tasting so far, not much else . We’ll see.

10 Likes

I had a local friend who was stuck in the US for months. I saw him finally last week and he told me had bought me a couple of bottles of DLLT, which I’ve never had. He’s giving them to me tomorrow. I’ll finally get to see what all the fuss is. :grinning:

5 Likes

The Chemnovatic flavours are very weak. WillG claims that the Lemon only comes into its own @4% Might be worth keeping in mind.

4 Likes

I’m in tht boat as well my friend😑

2 Likes

Hey…, BullCity had LCW back in staock as of yesterday!

4 Likes

@SessionDrummer …, not sure on a steeping time, a reccomended percentage use or even a MSG, as I couldn’t find any info on CHEMNOVATIC… so I went off of ur notes;)… 7%… this is pretty good by itself…, although… it does seem like a very versatile flavor;) one could use this for Almost anything (base for some sort of bakery or for … idk I want to let a bottle steep & try it out, but just thoughts off the rip… it would be good made into some sort of cream as it had a kinda creamy cookie taste…@(45w)[.16ohms], cranked it up to 55w & it had a pretty evened out flavor between the lemon & cookie & @ 65w & wow… lemon is shining thru… would definitely be a flavor to mix up in different ways;)… cranked it on up to 75w & oohhhh the friggin burn… how do ppl vape @ high wattage? Smh

5 Likes

Hehe @St3v0, I’m guessing it’s subjective, and up to the end user. I can tell you that I looked LONG and HARD to try and find ANY rec’s from Chemno, and finally found those rec’s I mentioned above.

Wasn’t easy, let me tell you. As far as the watts, again, it will vary on the flavor(s) and your setup. I know some people who still vape at 150-200 watts, and although they make mega clouds, when I tried vaping that high, it was too hot, flavors were washed out, and I didn’t like it. I typically vape at 65 watts, and my daily driver and SFT setup never change, so your mileage will vary. Your notes on increasing to 65 watts sound like what I was getting at that wattage.

Some flavors will burn/scorch at higher wattages, and others don’t even wake up, until you push up the watts a little, so it’s hard to state one rule for all.

8 Likes