Chemnovatic Flavor Notes

Ooh! Loving that!

Also good to know…

Thanks for going to check!

Also, great to see you stopping in again sir!! :thumbsup:

6 Likes

U don’t miss it at all.
I got the same “problem” as u, working to many hours/days, so did not have the time to do a serious test or review. Until now i, just try it (some drops) in some juices where i normally use other sweeteners.
And this have been successful for me, I like it a lot, MY Coils to.
But I will in near future take the time to do some serious testing :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Or CHEM maybe…

5 Likes

I’ve never heard of that flavor company until a few weeks ago. Curious yet I don’t particularly need any flavors as I’ve got more than what’s reasonable. It’s insane

8 Likes

Fair enough.
But ELR 2.0 along with faith, hope and severely diminished optimism is way way up over there…(points to horizon)

7 Likes
4 Likes

Discount code just in. Get your or orders in some sizes already out of stock.

5 Likes

Ill have thoughts of each flavor up by end of day…

6 Likes

My sentiments exactly. Unfortunately, Chemnovatic “Lemon Cream Wafer” is what Dinner Lady use in their Lemon Tart apparently, so it looks like another trip to the bank.

5 Likes

Was this released by the Company who makes Dinner lady lemon tart ?? if not I wouldnt count on it …

3 Likes

Not trying to pressure you or anything, but it’s Saturday here and still no flavour notes. I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt due to time differences, but you’re cutting it very close sir. (I’m hoping that the humorous nature of my speech comes across in the text. We British, you know). Can’t wait for the Lemon Cream Wafer.

4 Likes

My thoughts on the wafer are in my first post …ill add the lemon next , they all will be up sooner than later …Im testing Soft strawberry candy as I type , ill donmy best to get them all up tonite. I am experiencing that 3pct may have been toi light for some of these

2 Likes

No but it has been commented on by various vaping channels that I respect, so I’m pretty confident. Apparently, as soon as you taste it you can tell.

2 Likes

Here ya go @Steve68

5 Likes

Good luck, and many thanks.

2 Likes

You are a star sir. May all of your mixes be great. Thanks again. It does sound like the missing ingredient. Unfortunately it’s not for sale here in blighty yet. Typical.

5 Likes

I get that and can respect that , however keep in mind many of the same personalities thought RFSC Jam and Toast flavor was the missing link to Jam Monsters line and it wasnt …I dont know why Chemnovatic would release a flavor that has been so successful in a commercial juice to the public , id think that would piss Dinner lady off

5 Likes

Lol i think o may have over promised butbwill do my best to keep it …One thing i can tell you is that there is No way this flavor Lemon Cream Wafer can be the main lemon note in that juice …I cant see this being a top note to a upfront lemon liquid . Dinner lady is using other lemons

4 Likes

That’s a good point. I think Chemnovatic have just started to move into the commercial side of things, whereas up until now they have been purely wholesale. Their nicotine is supposed to be very good too. Perhaps they just thought of expanding? They are also a Polish company, maybe they just don’t give a fck.

3 Likes

Yeah, I don’t think that would be the main note. Does sound remarkably like that illusive “biscuit” note that we’ve been looking for though.

3 Likes