Chemnovatic Flavor Notes

And crazy difference in pricing. So much worth it they are. There I go with Yoda talking again lmao. I gotta get some sleep brother. Lol Nite man🙏🏽

3 Likes

Take care nite

3 Likes

I’m in Kentucky brother. Live out in the country man.

3 Likes

You too brother nite

3 Likes

For my sins, yes, I’m in the UK. Where are you, my friend?

3 Likes

USA Washington State …

2 Likes

Watch out for those “murder wasps.” God, they look nasty.

4 Likes

There is a lot more air flow on the wasp. I think the overall flavour from the entheon and the citadel is slightly more rounded and full, but only slightly. Certainly not $60-70 worth.

3 Likes

Just got the pixie today and it is great especially for testing flavors or recipes…id like to get my hands on a couple more

3 Likes

That’s one I haven’t tried, yet. The Haku Phenom is pretty good too, and relatively cheap. A bit noisy though.

3 Likes

It only took a month but they finally arrived yesterday, not sure where I will start.
Doesn’t help that I’ve got about 50 new flavours in the last week. :crazy_face:

8 Likes

For giggles I used lemon cream wafer At 3% in a mix with lemon mf. It didn’t hit the spot so I am going up to 5% for shits and giggles.

6 Likes

I’m loving my mf lemon since I got it so I’ll play, got time before work.

7 Likes

Ya I didnt finish testing , i got distracted with flaves I had more interest in…Chemnoivatic imo need to be pushed , maybe to a point that they break bwhahaha

6 Likes

I got that impression from you what I heard you say so far. I also have plenty else to play with and if my twin says so… :wink:

Did 2 tests @ 5% with and without MF and the lemon cream wafer reminds me more of cereal than biscuit/wafer at first impression.

4 Likes

Pretty light Right ??? nothing dominate

5 Likes

Yeah I would agree seems light and a big mush of flavours that nothing dominates of the shake.

4 Likes

The grape , donut and vanilla pudding seem pretty good

4 Likes

The donut had a spicy note on the nose does it come through when you vape it?

3 Likes

A touch yes …I can’t put my finger in the spice , but I only tested at 3pct maybe 2pct…I do think its light enough to cover up

5 Likes