Chemnovatic Flavor Notes

Yes it is …I dont mean to call anyine out or be argumentive … since i started mixing 2015 ive heard over and over again that this or that is the missing link to a commercial juice so I let it go in one ear and out the other … After I try thes initially ill push them a bit higher

3 Likes

Oh ok i see it the biscuit note that this is supposed to be , sorry ive heard it both ways … Ive only tried lemon lady once and remember an in your face Lemon not much biscuit and very sweet …Not too impressive for me at least lol

2 Likes

I did not, for one minute, think you were being argumentative. You make some very good points which I will definitely keep in mind. Thanks for your help, and good luck.

2 Likes

I have to get some lady tart someday and give it another try

2 Likes

I tried it when it first came out, way before I got into DIY and I loved it. However, I haven’t tried it in years, and after 4 years of DIY I find every commercial liquid unbearably sweet. I even purchased their “strawberry macaroon” recently which is a 5 star recipe, just to compare it with my own recipes, and I just can’t vape it. So sickly sweet it’s just unbearable for me.

5 Likes

ILL HAVE THE REST ON MY THOUGHTS UP TMRW ASAP…Next up Cookie , Lemon , Pitaya

4 Likes

I know I can say it was not by chemnovactic…

3 Likes

Had the Lemon Cream Wafer in my cart for 2 days at BCF, now it’s out of stock …

7 Likes

That sucks. I had a funny feeling it was going to be out of stock yesterday.

4 Likes

Yeah, the Lemon Cream Wafer wasn’t really on my shopping list but figured I should get it anyway, then I was waiting for Honeydew VTA that was out of stock and just showed up in stock today😎

3 Likes

You could always ask one of your friends here to order and ship to you. There is always a way

3 Likes

Exactly :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Very cool fidalgo. I use the Wasp to test my flavors too brother. For the short time I have known ya man its has always been shooting the shit on fresh03’s channel… your a great dude​:fist_right::fist_left: I hope you keep on Truckin’:facepunch::green_heart:

3 Likes

Jah3 what’s up…I just started using the wasp and its good for Testing glad I grabbed one…Nice to see you popping in here

2 Likes

I must say that after getting the coil positioned correctly, I’m a big fan of the wasp too. Very little difference in flavour to the entheon or the citadel, but a fraction of the price. Great little atty.

3 Likes

That’s a lovely thought, but I don’t have any. I have only been chatting with people on this site for a week or so, and although I have experienced nothing but kindness, I wouldn’t dream of asking anyone to help me in such a way. Especially with this lock down.

4 Likes

Right on man the Wasp not bad at all for testing. It’s compact and pretty damn accurate. Also wanted to tell ya I mixed up Hippie Vapes recipe Blue Falcon. If you haven’t mixed it or vaped it you might just like it. I’m not huge into fruity vapes but the one is very refreshing. It has Blueberry, Golden Pineapple, Lemon, Fresh Cream,Yogurt and Super Sweet to your liking. .25 worked for me. I’m sure you probably either vaped this recipe or have seen it… but if ya haven’t tried it brother it’s worth making man! Take care bro and see ya soon👊

3 Likes

I’m with ya Steve I have one extra just because of price and quality👍

3 Likes

That is really nice to know…i do have the Vapefly pixie coming , which is supposed to be pretty good for testing

3 Likes

Your in the UK

2 Likes