Cigar Concentrates and Mixes

@Kinnikinnick I finally had time to mix this up

1 Like

Woot!:grinning:

Nowā€¦donā€™t touch it for a month or more! :wink:

1 Like

If itā€™s as good as it smells :nose: Iā€™ll be making a ton of it :thumbsup:

1 Like

Iā€™ve actually been playing around with one of the FLV tobacco prototypes, Brandy, Hazelnut and Vienna cream; after a week steep, itā€™s tasting like a winner; still a work in progress. :thinking:

1 Like

@Kinnikinnick Iā€™m thinking about mixing bigger batches so how does this work ? The Seven Leaves Recipe at the top of the page is for 30ml the one at the bottom of the page is for 100ml So wouldnā€™t the 30ml be more concentrated ? I made 2 30ml batches :thinking:

Nope. :grinning: The calculator is going to adjust everything to be identical; should it be a 30ml batch or a 100ml batch. Unless you feel that some flavors wain in taste over time, then I guess you could bump up the percentage on that/those particular flavors in the mix.

Bottom line: Trust the ELR calculator to make the recipe taste the same whether itā€™s a 5ml batch or a 500ml batch. :grinning:

There is one exception to thisā€¦ I have found where different batches of concentrates have tasted different in a mix. I feel that ā€œrebottledā€ flavoring (i.e. ECX Signature flavors [TFA rebottled] and TFA authentic flavors [from the factory]) can taste quite different from factory bottle flavorsā€¦and not in a good way! :rage:

Thus, I have an issue with ā€œrebottledā€ flavorings.

2 Likes

OK Thankā€™s just thinking to much I guess LOL I havenā€™t touched those bottles yet. Just shake them every day but its hard to leave them alone LOL :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ok @Kinnikinnick today is the day I had to christen my new Kayfun 5 with Seven Leaves Vā€¦: I can see why your son loveā€™s it Very Very Tasty (10 Stars ) :+1:

2 Likes

Glad you like it! :grinning:

My ā€œso-and-soā€ son has gone back to the stinkies! :rage: Hopefully he will return to vaping one day.

Hey, if you make changes to the recipe which makes it tastier, let me know. Iā€™m always up for the betterment of a recipe! :grinning:

2 Likes

Hard to improve on this one I can taste the honey , Hazelnut , pralines and a Good Tobacco. The wife asked what are you vaping it smells like a cigar LOL so you nailed it :+1: She will just have to get used to it because Iā€™m making bigger batches of this :sunglasses:

1 Like

One of my favorites too! Iā€™ve never made it the ā€œrightā€ way cuz Iā€™ve never had the Maxx, but man itā€™s awesome even without. I try to keep at least 30ml on hand at all times.

2 Likes

I just got 6 120ml bottleā€™s 3 are going to get filled with Seven Leaves Vā€¦LOL

2 Likes

I realized I still had this one in private mode. So, upon youā€™re approval @Rob62 :grinning: its now public!

I never got around to making a fresh batch of this, but youā€™ve thrown a craving on me now! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Off to the lab.

1 Like

Oh yeah the world needs to see this one :+1:

1 Like

Well, Iā€™m going to have to work on a # VI. :smirk:

This one is going to have FLV Praline in it, because my TPA Pralines and Cream has gone south! :rage:

Iā€™ve been meaning to throw a question out into the forum to see whether or not others have experienced the same issue.

I have kept my TPA flavorings in the original 15ml glass bottles in which they were shipped. However, for closure and dispensing purposes, I have used an eye dropper style top (i.e. rubber squeeze type). I sense that over time, the flavor of the rubber has permeated or infused that rubber smell and taste into my flavorings.

I dropped a dot of TPA Pralines and Cream on the back of my hand and I could actually taste and smell a rubber quality to the flavor. :thinking: So, down the drain it went.

2 Likes

Good to know mine still has the regular cap on the glass bottle. Do you think we should be storing flavorā€™s in the fridge ?

1 Like

Fridge? Couldnā€™t hurt and might help! Problem isā€¦finding a place in the fridge for my 300 bottles of flavoring. :rage:

2 Likes

Wait wait waitā€¦thereā€™s ANOTHER Seven Leaves? OMGā€¦ *dies*

Link?

2 Likes

Oh, you! :wink:ā€¦donā€™t get too excited just yet! :smirk:

Just made it tonight. Iā€™ll know in a couple of weeks if the FLV Pralines was a good sub for the TPA Pralines and Cream. I left the percentages the same between the 2 flavors. Hopefully, itā€™ll translate just fine!

2 Likes

I anxiously await your conclusions! I havenā€™t tried the pralines yet but it smells really good and was pretty good in a latte. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes