Cigar Concentrates and Mixes

WOW your the one I was looking for then :thumbsup: The Groovy Blue, Walking Dream and Night Cap are the best. THANK YOU love to see what you come up with

1 Like

Some forgiveness and a lot of patience is required when trying to clone a favorite cigarette or cigar! :pensive: It can be a trying and sometimes an impossible experience, to say the least. The difficult part of cloning a cig or cigar, is knowing the leaf or combination of leaves from which it is made. Iā€™ve never smoked the Tatianaā€™s, but I can imagine they were delightful! Heyā€¦all we can do is try, huh? Thatā€™s the fun! :grinning:

1 Like

The Groovy Blueā€™s were real interesting because as you smoked them you could taste berry fruit flavor then almost a nutty flavor then back to a fruit flavor again. Also smaller size cigars in the tinā€™s the Dolce size taste better than the bigger version. But iā€™m glad I found you I just got started mixing.Thankā€™s for taking me under your wing much appreciated :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yup! The different type of tobacco leaves are sprayed with flavored ā€œcasingsā€, then rolled up into a cigar in ā€œlayersā€; thus, the different flavors throughout the cigar. :grinning: Whoever figured that one out a long, long, long while back was a fucking genius!

2 Likes

Tatiana is the name of the ownerā€™s little girl. sheā€™s grown up now but thy make good cidarā€™s

1 Like

Iā€™m going to start ordering Tobacco flavors for different cigar recipes. What are the top ones I should order first for a mild cigar ? Thanks

1 Like

Let me look over some of my tobaccos and Iā€™ll shout back; fyi, my flavor stash is open to the public. Iā€™ve tried to make fairly accurate tasting notes on all tobaccos; if there are no notes on a particular tobacco, either I was lazy or I didnā€™t care for it that much. :smirk:

Good Example:

Bad Example:

2 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve been looking at ALL your stuff taking notes. ( Trying to be a good apprentice ) :grinning: But a list of top ones would be way cool :thumbsup:

1 Like

Here ya go. These are my ā€œgo toā€ cigar concentrates. I have many more in my stash, but these are staple liquids in my ADVā€™s.

Most of these can be purchased from BCV (Elrecipes = 6% off)

Cigar concentrates:

SC Black n Mild

SC Maxx Blend

SC Cohiba

HS Cuba

INW Cuban Cigar (Absolute)

EF Cigar Cuba

The EuroFlavor Cigar Cuba must be purchased directly from EF. Buy it ONLY if you wish to have a cedar note added to your mix.

Good luck and have fun!

3 Likes

Thank You I will have to check them out :thumbsup:

@Kinnikinnick Did you get a chance to mix up the Walking Dream yet ?

1 Like

Not yet, but itā€™s on my short list! This is the recipe for my first go at itā€¦:thinking:

Iā€™ll prob mix it next weekā€¦got some time off around the corner. :grinning:

1 Like

Way cool :thumbsup:

1 Like

Posted this in the Tobacco recipes back in March, but it deserves to be in the cigar thread.

This was a pleasurably good mix, until I added EF Cigar Cubaā€¦now, itā€™s off the charts tasty! :grinning: EuroFlavor has the lowdown on the cedar note in a cigar concentrate.

1 Like

I just got everything to make Seven Leaves V :thumbsup: Can I make it 40pg 60vg ? What is the steep time ?

To me, the flavors pop much more with a 40p/60v mix.

From where I sit, steep time with FA tobaccos takes three or more weeks; the longer the better.

Itā€™s been a while since I made a batch of Seven Leaves; my vape buds have changed DRASTICALLY since I was fiddling with that recipe. I probably made 8 iterations of that mix, trying to tweak it to perfection. You will need to do the same! Please view the recipe as a serving suggestion; everyoneā€™s vape buds are different. :wink:

1 Like

It looks real good now. Did it change much from #5 to #8 ?

I just looked back at my recipes on this one. :pensive: It looks as if I did a ā€œhousekeeping sweepā€ and deleted some of the recipes for which I did not care. Iā€™m pretty sure # V was the last one with which I was the happiest. :thinking: I can see the percentages were starting to decline a bit, so as not to be cloying and/or muddy.

Iā€™ll have to make a batch of this and see if itā€™s worth making it public. :smirk:

1 Like

Now I remember, seeing as it was a 100ml batch; this is the mix I make for my sonā€¦ Heā€™s hard to please, so it must have been OK. :wink:

1 Like

Right on looks like you went up 1% on the vanilla custard and added the Golden Butter

1 Like