Clapton Coil prices?

ty that would be appreciated sounds veey interesting

i want some. how do i order?

2 Likes

Private message me

Gothic charm bracelet add-ons? :wink:
I was at the drugstore a while back and saw these small travel size plastic pill boxes. I think there were 4 in a pack and were under 2.00. Those would probably hold 10 coils each.

2 Likes

little plastic boxes with a bed of Rayon ā€¦6 coils (even number!) $10 (comes with wicking!)

Wowā€¦I need to move! Around here they are $10- $16!!!

1 Like

ya ive seen some for 25$ a piece theyvare monsterous and wouldnt fit in the holes of my velocity v2 they try to sell them as the last ones you will need to buy all year , not if you vape like us , testing all day , vaping all day that crap is crazy plus i know @mikelej14 ( not personally ) but you all know what i mean

1 Like

Yikes, for one clapton?!!

Wtf, thatā€™s nuts. :flushed:

1 Like

Been using these since this summer. Bang for the buck, and quality stuff. Used my first coil from these 10 for 1 month, but they can last a lot more if you wash them regularly. A pack of these would last you for one year per tank, and they are only $3.40 on FT. Hong Kong Post is the fastest delivery option there, 6 to 10 days max, and orders above $20 have free shipping.
My SXK Kayfun 5 loves them. Highly recommend these.

I also bought this Hive pack, but still havenā€™t tried them yet, they arrived last week. They have positive reviews and theyā€™re only $1.80 on FT.

I only vape in TC Mode, thatā€™s why I prefer only ss 316L coils. Havenā€™t tried the other types yet but from what Iā€™ve read so far SS coils are the best, especially in TCR.

3 Likes

I was watching a YouTube video the other day and they guy was showing the claptons and the quality of the wraps were not that greatā€¦lots of space. Have you tried other peopleā€™s/companies coils?

Personally based on the video I saw I wouldnā€™t purchase the youde premade coils. I would rather have some made by someone who cares.

2 Likes

Right, I mean, I definitely canā€™t compete with China prices but Iā€™d like to think my quality is better wrapping by hand than that mass produced stuff.

2 Likes

I would rely more on peopleā€™s reviews about the product itself than one manā€™s subjective video.
Using them for 3 months already and I love the flavor. Been recommending them to all my friends and everyone who bought them is satisfied with the quality.
On the other hand, Stainless steel from USA and China is the same, comes from the same Earth elements.
If Americans want to waste their money on marketing tricks, I salute you. Itā€™s your money. :slight_smile:
Iā€™m from Southern Europe and I like to optimize my budget, best value for the money.
Everything thatā€™s being sold in USA atm is at least 80% made in China and TBH their production has improved so much for the last 2 years.

1 Like

Not all wire is created equal, and especially when you order from wholesale or overstock/bargain bin/counterfeit/knockoff sellers from China (not saying fast tech is bad in That way specifically, but they do take quite a while to ship)
The risk and long wait for shipping is your own. Some people would rather pay the little extra to ensure their coils are tight and shipped and received within days not weeks or months

2 Likes

What brand/source wire is it you use, specifically?

1 Like

Lightning Vapes wire.

2 Likes

I would go somewhere in between the lowest and the mid to highest prices. Also in case you havenā€™t found anything to ship them in you should check this out.

https://www.beauty-makeup-supply.com/Cosmetic-plastic-jar-container-10-gram-10-ml/

1 Like

I am considering doing a small hard case like that possibly. $0.24-0.26 a piece seems do able for packaging. Thanks for the link.

Itā€™s really great that you wish to share where you get your coils from and that you really like them, but this thread was not created to find out where to buy coils from, it was created so that @mikelej14 can find out what price he should sell his handmade quality SS316 clapton coils at. Personally, I would rather buy from him than fasttech because I know he put effort into making them, when fasttech just wants to make money. So there is no need for you to get defensive about the coils you use. All metal may come from the same Earth, but that does not mean that it is created equal. So, as I am sure most would agree with me, we do not feel that we are wasting money by buying @mikelej14ā€™s coils instead of waiting on the slow boat from China to save a few bucks on coils that were not made with the same care that he uses to make his.

9 Likes

yupā€¦what she said!

5 Likes