Cloudy mix banana

Hi,
I have made a mixture (SOLO BOSS RESERVE BANANA) (15/08/2018)

Ripe Banana (TPA)
Berry (Crunch) Cereal (TPA)
Caramel (Original) (TPA)
Cheesecake (Graham Crust) (TPA)
Peanut Butter (TPA)
Sweetener (Sucralose/Maltol) (TPA)
Vanilla Custard (TPA)
Vanilla Swirl (TPA)

and it still cloudy and have a thin layer of transparent liquid floanting.

Is it safe to vape ? I’ve already made juice hundred times and ir never happened with me, anyone know why it happened ?

photo:

1 Like

Have to ask the usual questions:

• Bottle and dropper are clean and sterile
  • Flavors haven’t expired or been cross contaminated
  • Mixing tools syringes, beakers, vials clean
  • Nic was stored properly (I keep mine in a glass bottle in the freezer)
  • Nic wasn’t exposed to air or heat for extended periods/Not oxidized
1 Like

some flavors can create that cloudy look , i forget which one but i had a pineapple that did that , sometimes it will steep out … i would check the list @TorturedZen asked as well

4 Likes
  • Bottle and dropper are clean and sterile - YES
  • Flavors haven’t expired or been cross contaminated - BRAND NEW
  • Mixing tools syringes, beakers, vials clean - BRAND NEW
  • Nic was stored properly (I keep mine in a glass bottle in the freezer) - KEEP IN 20 ~ 22ºC IN DARK PLACE AND AMBAR GLASS
  • Nic wasn’t exposed to air or heat for extended periods/Not oxidized - NO

I have the above ingredients and none produce a cloudy mix. Maybe you have a bum in the lot. Of course, one way to check which one, but it is a pain in the butt- SF test the lot and see which one is the bum.

1 Like

TA Papaya is another one that is naturally cloudy

Here is your culprit. This is one i consider an additive and should be used under 0.75%. I have has similiar experiences as a result of overflavoring i had a licorice mix seperate like this, grapefruit, Fw mystery flavor as well. I suspect the flavorings will only homogenize up to a certain % and as other flavorings may homogenize more readily they can cause the mix to reach the point where, the flavoring that is floating on top, becomes immiscible as a result of over saturation. Clouding too is a sign of overflavoring. What %s are these flavors at in said mix?