Coffee Crew… What are you drinking and vaping? 2022

Closed the old topic so the folks that arent around anymore dont get email notifications up the wahzoo. As you started the old one, @anon44012888, im tagging you.

I would like to pick up where Amber left off with the Death Wish brand coffee’s. I got me one of them KCup things and began to search out the coffee with the highest caffeine content that i could find. I ran across this Death Wish, after some google foo, and grabbed a 10 pack.

This here is the stuff… I consume a lot of caffeine per day but never to i just consume half a gram at once. This stuff makes me wish that i could still run or even walk fast. I drink my coffee iced with fancy creamers so i cant comment on the flavor much but damn it has got a kick to it.

Anyway thats what im drinkin right now, pairing it with a Gamma version of Sinnamon Cookie Kustard.

10 Likes

Kicking Horse coffee here, locally…

7 Likes

Have only had the Kick Ass, but it’s pretty great so far

6 Likes

Grizzly Claw please.

EDIT: Down south here on amazon it is a prime day deal, gonna grab some.

6 Likes

PM your Address, I’ll send you the bag

7 Likes

Thats alright, bud. Already placed the order for Grizzly and some of them things to allow me to use regular coffee. No idea where ill be in a month, here or up north. Thank you tho, Joel.

7 Likes

Mann…, The first time I got me a box, I threw 1 K-CUP in… Pretty good shit… 2nd pod… About 1/2 way thru… :woozy_face::scream::poop:… Death Wish 2 my guts alright!!

8 Likes

Teehee St3v0, well when one needs a laxative we know what to do now.

7 Likes

I usually stick with my usual Sumatra (dark bean). 2 scoops, black. But now I have to check out this Death Wish because why not? :grin: But very shortly I’ll be sipping on a glass of Chardonnay with an RY8/PB/Cream blend. Before that was a Cuban Eggnog mix I was fooling around with. They call it Crema de Vie if you’re curious about the ingredients.

8 Likes

I used to love my morning coffee! Unfortunately because I take Adderall I can’t mix the two. Well, I can but it’s no fun bouncing off walls. Jealous of you guys and gals.

7 Likes

LOL, for real. My favorite coffee mug says, “Coffee makes me poop”.

7 Likes

My all time favorite “drug”, boy do i miss that stuff. The thoughts in my brain roll by so fast and there are so many at the same time that i can rarely focus on one, that stuff quieted my brain so i could focus. Caffeine does the same but i need to consume a lot for it to happen, 700-1000mg.

6 Likes

Yeah, they’re pretty potent… I was given Dexedrine and unlike most of the pills to cure head problems, these worked amazing. Was able to focus really well, which I struggle with but was having issues with my blood pressure and upon taking it it was in the 170 region, so I stopped and because I actually felt a little hop in my step instead of dragging my feet I figured I’d take the bottle back to the pharmacist the same day as I didn’t trust myself with them.

Pretty effective stuff though.

7 Likes

May i take a peak at your recipe?

5 Likes

you sly dog you,

5 Likes

Sure, Ken, but this was just a first draft that needs some fine tuning. It pretty much follows the real recipe describing Crema de Vie as a melted French vanilla ice cream with condensed milk, spices and various booze choices. You’ve probably noticed that Hispanic desserts like their condensed milk. I wanted to use Hangsen French Vanilla IC but didn’t have it.

7 Likes

I am currently doing a SFT on that. At 3% after a week it is OK, not great mind but I can very much taste Hangsen’s cream in it and it has some interesting notes…

7 Likes

Thank you but you didnt have to share it, i can see everything, hehe. I always ask first tho. Thank you for sharing it. :slight_smile:

I looked up a couple recipes, i just need to go to the store and grab some evap milk so i can make some up, with Sucralose tho and no alcohol, yuck. :wink: I do love me some Hispanic desserts but now i have to vape them instead.

I see from your private notes that you are thinking what im thinking on the custard.

This is what i was thinking:

EDIT: Thinking just a touch of sweetener too, probably VSO’s or FLV’s. OOOO, and maybe a touch of white chocolate as well.

EDIT 2: I also saw a couple recipes with Star Anise, might to a second mix with it as well. Maybe like this:

Pair that with a nice Caramel Cappuccino in the morning.

7 Likes

?
Just goes to the recipe search page for me?..

5 Likes

Oh, i derpped, sorry. Too much oxygen on my bike ride. Fixed.

6 Likes