Coffee Crew… What are you drinking and vaping? 2022

Oh haha, I didn’t know you could see private notes. Isn’t this fortuitous, I also just ordered VSO White chocolate and I do have his Star Anise, and Vanilla Cream, as well. No VSO Eggnog, though. I’ve had a lot of luck with his first releases but haven’t gotten to some of the recent ones yet.

5 Likes

Can’t remember if that’s a long steeper but many people love that flavor. Of course, saying that doesn’t mean it’s true for all. Good luck with it, I’d like to know your final outcome. Where did you get it, DIY Flavor supply?

6 Likes

One of my favorite words that is so rarely used these day.

I love the eggnog, very creamy with hints of nutmeg, not overly rich or anything either. Very easy to build on.

7 Likes

It’s not bad so far, just probably needs a little more time, it’s only a week old so wasn’t expecting greatness yet.

A place here in Australia: https://www.liquiddiy.com.au/

First time I used them as they had the INW Custard in stock and a few other interesting flavours I haven’t seen elsewhere over here. They were fast shipping and though the packaging wasn’t the best (just thrown in a box) the bottles were all intact and had no damage/leaks. :grin:

7 Likes

I’ve had the experience of vaping something that I had forgotten about for a long time and couldn’t believe how good it was. I didn’t know whether to be happy or sad because I knew I wouldn’t normally wait that long for anything.

Hangsen is so hard to get in the states, now unfortunately. I just got a damaged, leaky bottle from BCF which they immediately replaced. It had also crystalized and left a white powder all over the place. They told me they’ve been having issues with the chubby gorilla bottles.

7 Likes

Have a nice night, my friends. Going to do some reading before the Sandman comes.

7 Likes

We used to cut the sides of the bags open and scrape them out with credit cards

6 Likes

Went to a local grocery store today and they had Kicking Horse so i grabbed Three Sisters and Smart Ass, got the Bear Claw today now im just waiting on the reusable pods which will hopefully arrive Wednesday.

Not sure why i am buying all this fancy coffee as i put enough flavored creamer in it that it all tastes the same.

5 Likes

Anyone use any flavored syrups? Most of the creamers i buy have 5g Sugar/Tbsp so i was looking at Jordan’s Skinny Syrups as they are sugar free.

Amoretti also makes syrups too and i loved some of their flavorings.

5 Likes

They have a lot of character on their own, a little cream does a cup some good… Sugar sometimes, but it’s some good stuff.

Regular cream, haven’t bought flavoured stuff in over a year now

5 Likes

Yeah, im not sure why im on a flavored creamer kick. Back int he day i used to only add a little heavy whipping cream and some sugar. It is probably because im now on an iced coffee kick. Right now it is Death Wish and some Snickers creamer, fucking Snickers…

5 Likes

Coffee Crisp was my favourite, it’s a Canadian bar, a Candy bar.

Oh and the Oreo one was decent as well.

6 Likes

El-Cheapo Folgers here, with a small splash of Coffee Mate. I’d blow a head gasket, drinking the high powered stuff. If I want to go high class, I’ll put one drop of FW Hazel Nut in.

6 Likes

Somehow I missed this thread, until now. Be careful if you try this stuff, as you may NOT be able to stop.

Kauai Na Pali and whole milk, that’s it.

5 Likes

6.82$ for a 12 count on Amazon, ordered.

@d_fabes I dont stop drinking caffeine until all the hair on my arms stands up. Amazing that i dont have high blood pressure.

Today its Kicking Horse Three Sisters and some of @fidalgo_vapes’s Froot Hoops:

So much yum!

8 Likes

@Ken_O_Where can’t wait to hear what you think about it, as coffee palates can be as finicky, and personal, as vape palates !!!

5 Likes

My brother buys this Hawaiian brand… I’ll have to ask him what it was, but I enjoyed it quite a bit when I went for a visit.

6 Likes
5 Likes

I hear that. Freaking love this pod machine, it was super inexpensive, easy to maintain with no DRM bullshit.

Tonight im going to make a cold brew concentrate with Death Wish original for some iced coffee.

4 Likes

Roger that @Ken_O_Where. I was a late adopter, but FUNNY how FAST it becomes NECESSARY !!!

OMG, don’t get me started on that, grrrrrr…

5 Likes