Coffee e-liquid suggestions

Hello guys, I am jsut getting into DIY thanks to a friend and I am wondering if you guys know of any good Coffee eliquid. As of now my friend sent me two DIY e-liquids that I quite liked:
Mocha Pecan Ice Cream
Smooth Morning Kick
The second I like alot. The first one has a bit too many flavours and its a pain to find them all also I am looking for something more centered in the coffee flavour.
Thankyou

6 Likes

Smooth morning kick is good. Still mixing and vaping it to this day.

8 Likes

Try to find the thread What are you vaping today 2023. Look for Rockey’s recipes. He specializes in coffee recipes. You won’t find them on the recipe side. He normally turns them private. A lot of reading and skimming but well worth it.

8 Likes

Excellent coffee recipe by Rocky Check cookies

9 Likes

thank you, that recepie sounds amazing. I will try it!

8 Likes

My favourite coffee is booster ( tiramisu) flavour art

With a bit of cream, gives a good mocha.

Booster 0.6 %, Vienna cream fa 1%, hazelnut fa 1% say.

Not a very dark coffe and definitely some cocoa in.

7 Likes

Might try this. Wrote it about a year and a half ago.

10 Likes

Oooo I like the look of that.

6 Likes

As smooth as a baby’s butt. The double chocolate was a after thought., :joy:
All creams except the two coffee’s.

5 Likes

And here I thought I was the only person to go over 3 with VT caffe latte.

6 Likes

There’s always the Italian affogato coffee. Espresso coffee with chocolate & hazelnut poured over vanilla ice cream. :drooling_face:

9 Likes

@Rocky02852 Isn’t coffee something you did a lot?

5 Likes

it seems that most of the coffee recepies are impossible to make here in europe… Benn going trought a dozen of them and they all require aromas that are not available on https://nomnomz.co.uk

4 Likes

Look under Super Aroma.

5 Likes

I’m in the U.K. and could get the flavours for these three recipes and they are delicious. You can sub the Holy Vanilla for Inawera Shisha Vanilla.

Here is another with a little tobacco in, now I don’t normally like tobacco flavours but this is the exception.

7 Likes

where do you buy the aromas from?

4 Likes

I order from all over the U.K. whoever sells what I need. I used to order from the original Chefs Flavours but sadly they are no more so now it’s mostly NomNomz, Rainbow Vapes, Vapable and The E-Cig shop.

4 Likes

Yeah Steve, but my favorite coffee flavors are getting harder and harder to find,
Coffee Liqueur VT and Cappuccino SC

7 Likes

thank you for the suggestion, ill have a look in the pages you suggested, hoping they ship to spain

3 Likes

Oh ya I forgot about Toffee Nut Latte that’s another 5⭐️ banger. I love that Arabica Coffee but it’s a steeper.

5 Likes