Coffee Makers! 🏅 The Golden Tool in making it through another day?

What coffee maker do you use to start your mornings off proper?

For me? Gotta be the Yama! Best darned cup of coffee I’ve ever had! :star_struck:

https://prima-coffee.com/equipment/yama/sy-8bk

12 Likes

Oh, I’m just a low country K-Cup guy. Whatever’s on sale. That thing whines and grinds so much, I’ll probably have to go back to the old school Mr. Coffee soon.

9 Likes

That is all fancy and what not… :slight_smile:

I bought one for my brother that looks like this one…

download (2)

he and I both agree, for what it is, it does make the best espresso ever! and it’s a lot close to yours…

8 Likes

I’ve got one of those at the theatre! :grinning:… the reusable k cup and my own grinds is the way to go for me! :wink:

7 Likes

I picked this up a few months back. Great for single cup or travel mugs. Fast and easy. I throw some Cafe Du Monde in and I’m good to go.

10 Likes

I’ve been through three kcup coffee makers and ended up going back to just a standard coffee pot

10 Likes

Chicory man! :sunglasses: … makes me wanna go out on a cool morning and split some logs!

8 Likes

I enjoy my Bialetti Moka maker as well! Very hearty cup-o-joe! :muscle:t3:

6 Likes

Heck yeah! :100:

4 Likes

I think for giggles I might pick one up for when I get settled in the new house…
Always up for new ways to master a heck of a brew! I love my coffee a bit too much.
Recently a dear friend from Dominican Republic sent me some of his coffee and yeah can’t wait to brew it right :wink:

4 Likes

Make me want to get back to New Orleans LOL Beignents and chicory coffee is there a better life?

5 Likes

Well I like like my coffee (full pot) in the morning, but the misses likes tea, so the Cuisinart dual coffee maker is the best of both worlds!:sunglasses:

BTW it looks a little grungy because it’s NOT a stock picture from amazon, or wherever :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

…not possible :sweat_smile:

…nope! :wink:

… well used! :slightly_smiling_face: The way a Coffee maker should look!

6 Likes

15 Likes

Hard to beat a french press

11 Likes

I use the OG of og’s but I have to admit that I like the looks of that yama and it is the same principle so it must make a killer cup.

https://www.bialetti.us/coffee/stovetop/moka-express-c-1_7_22.html

10 Likes

For filter coffee, you can never go wrong with this one.

Can’t go anywhere without a French Press… this thing gets seriously abused.

When you want something stronger but not go all the way with espresso, can’t go wrong with this

My old coffee maker. Lazy, push a button and there it is. Not the greatest but still quite enjoyable if you have good beans.

My latest purchase for that perfect espresso / cappuccino / late / long black / … I am just as happy playing the barista as mixing my own juice. The dual boiler makes it real easy to have some fun with late art too.

For the moment I’m still using a Gene Cafe roaster to roast my own beans but I’m currently looking at some higher volume roasters to take it to the next level.

13 Likes

That’s no coffee maker!
That’s Lab-ware!
You strange, strange man. /smh
lol

I still use an old Melitta (which used to give the weather until MSN pulled the plug).
It’s still a great coffee maker with a built-in grinder.

Not mine, but same model (and shows what it used to do when it was in its prime lol)

9 Likes

Everything in that picture looks fine to me… ('cept for that POS Patriots mug. =P LMAO)

6 Likes

I won’t promote the fact that I drink Higgy Coffee ROFLMAO

5 Likes