Coffee Makers! šŸ… The Golden Tool in making it through another day?

I like my coffee black, and usually just put 2 teaspoons of coffee in a cup, some boiled water, wait for a minute or 2 andā€¦ good coffee! (camp fire coffee I believe you call it?)

8 Likes

@anon28032772 Magnifica S cappuccino on this side as well, quite a good coffe with 2 Bialettis in my Motorhomeā€¦ (you never know)!

That Breville combo Grinder/Coffee machine looks awesome, well done!!

No sugar please.

6 Likes

I know Sprks, coffee just doesnā€™t taste the same anymore knowing The ā€œGOATā€ isnā€™t gonna be in the Superbowl.
But then again He is running out of Ring fingers LOL :joy:

5 Likes

Boom! :boom: :+1:

5 Likes

The good thing about coffee is, you donā€™t need any fancy or expensive equipment to enjoy a really good brew. Itā€™s all about the quality of your beans and these days itā€™s not very difficult to find wherever you go, lots of options.
There are many resemblances with the world of e-liquids and DIYā€¦ you can keep it nice and simple or jump down the rabbit hole just the same way.

10 Likes

Will share your cup :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I have one of those. I like my coffee fresh so I always make one cup at the time.
This thing is awesome, just what I need :+1:

Iā€™ve never heard of that, must be an American thing :grin:

5 Likes

I do too, when I have that chanceā€¦ today is hectic for meā€¦ If I could snag a mega coffee potā€¦
Iā€™d take a 5 gallon atm :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

10 Likes

This is how I started (apart from classic filter machines) and now Iā€™m back to this method. Over the years Iā€™ve tried a few different machines like this one

Donā€™t get me wrong, itā€™s an excellent machine but it takes too longā€¦ heating up, steaming the milk and then cleaning it all up again. So thatā€™s 5 minutes vs 20 minutes.

7 Likes

Sometimes itā€™s worth the 20 min.

Itā€™s a ritual for me. It takes me about 20 to 30 min. every day to prep my coffee.

4 Likes

My daughter bought this one yesterday when my poor retro red coffee pot bit the dust. 85090201_266539707660777_3293062128625254400_n

6 Likes

Be sure to pick up one or two of the reusable k cups so that you donā€™t have to buy those outrageously expensive kcups in the store.
https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/51xED60zt2L.AC_SR160,160.jpg

9 Likes

Youā€™ll love it! :rainbow::sparkles:

5 Likes

Definitely will do ā€¦

4 Likes

Oh yeah, almost forgot this one. Got this Keurig for my daughter for xmas to replace an older (and bigger keurig) takes up alot less space! She is disabled and its easy for her to use, (she also has OCD so DECAF only!)

7 Likes

Iā€™m just the plain old kcup Keurig girl. I like my coffee NOW!!!

9 Likes

Love the new profile pic!

5 Likes

Good Old Tim Hortons coffee maker. Coffee in 3 mins.

6 Likes

ā€¦uh oh :sweat_smile:
Screenshot 2020-02-12 at 7.53.10 PM
Iā€™m a Tea fiendā€¦(coffee makes me feel like a crack head)ā€¦ not gonna lie though, seeing some of your setups I would be more than down for a cup. I can only begin to imagine lol. Iā€™d melt on a good americano with beans that had literally been roasted same day.

8 Likes