Coil help please

Guys I’m need of some help the coils in my vandy vape aio are turning my juice black in 2 days?

Any ideas?

4 Likes

Yeah, clean them

2 Likes

@anon44012888 there not rebuild ones

3 Likes

Generally if there’s burnt bits of juice on the coil or in the RBA it’ll darken up your juice as it flakes off… Thorough washing should do the trick

2 Likes

Thar be poison in yer atty

2 Likes

What sorry

1 Like

If you have new spares, change them out and see what happens. If you have other juice, try that and see what happens.
Process of elimination.

4 Likes

@TorturedZen tryed 2 different juices

2 Likes

Juice you mixed yourself or juice you bought? Oft times sweetener or darker color flavorings kick the shit out of coils and store bought juice can have a lot of sweetener.

3 Likes

It brought from a shop yeah but it shouldn’t be going brown and coil taste like ass

2 Likes

What juice?

3 Likes

Cotton candy pink by loaded

2 Likes

I imagine that it has a lot of sweetener, ive mixed some cotton candy myself in the past and in order to make a cotton candy flavoring taste like cotton candy you need much sweetener or high %s of cotton candy which is Ethyl Maltol and it gunks the crap out of coils too.

Air flow, or lack there of, can also cause coils to crap out early.

3 Likes

But it happened with my cookie dough salted caramel as well so I changed the coil and changed to cotton candy to see if it still happened and it has

This is why I don’t understand

2 Likes

Is that another store bought liquid? Salted Caramel (FW) is nasty on coils so if it was used in the making of the liquid it will gunk your coils. If it has a chocolate component that is one of the darker chocolates it will definitely gunk coils, i love chocolate vapes but they only go in my RDAs.

Maybe someone with one of these devices can chime in here, i dont have anything like what you are using.

4 Likes

Sorry I’m still learning what’s a RDA

2 Likes

No need to apologize at all, many of us love to help so ask any questions you have, please.

3 Likes

So what’s a rda?

2 Likes

This here drives me fking nuts. Please for the love of christ say bought. Because you cannot brought something from a store.

Brought’ is the past tense of bring. When you pronounce the word ‘brought’, listen for the ‘r’ sound after the ‘b’. I brought my guitar along with me. **‘Bought’ is the past tense of ‘buy’.

3 Likes

Keep out the chat if your not gonna be nice :+1:

6 Likes