ELR Home   Create recipe   Resource page   My recipes/favorites

Concentrate discount codes for beginner

I have been mixing my own eliquid for a few months and everytime I mixed something up I would ask my wife to try it (shes a smoker has been since she was 13) she refused to even give vaping a try. I’m not going to lie I still kept saying try this babe, what about this , still hated everything! Well I bought one of my favorite ejuice I still vape store bought while I’m a new mixer trying to figure things out. I said try this vape juice please! She does and says, um hold on and takes another vape, guys that was it. Shes still smoking cigarettes but she has went from 2 packs a day to a half a pack in a month I’m proud of her. So now she is wanting to try to mix juice and I’m still not getting it so I’m stressed on money and low on concentrates. I need all the discount codes I can get. Thank you all in advance

12 Likes

Awesome story @Camtattooedvaper and welcome to ELR. There are a couple of places to get discount codes. I will leave the links.
scroll to the bottom to find recent deals.

8 Likes

Try here to get started…:: Resources e-Liquid Calculator
Scroll down to the sections titled “Shops”. You will find discount codes there. Good luck

10 Likes

I appreciate the information it was very helpful

8 Likes

I’m curious to know why she like a commercial juice so much? Do you think it was the sweetener? Anyway, That is way awesome that she is coming around!! She will be a non-smoker and happy and you will have played a role.

7 Likes

Welcome and glad you joined.

6 Likes

@Camtattooedvaper Welcome to the forum. Great story and glad you are persevering to find something that will encourage your wife to give vaping a serious try. Sometimes we have to try a number of keys to find out which one opens the lock. Sending good thoughts to both of you.

5 Likes

I’m not really sure what it is I’ve tried everything. I’ve mixed up different fruit combos and she just one of those people that just likes one thing I guess I working on a order right now with a couple of candy flavor additives I think that’s what shes into like fruit candy cape juice so hopefully this works

6 Likes

Sent you a PM.

4 Likes