Conspiracies!

haha I got another one,

“Dude, why is your dog so chubby?” haha

6 Likes

*The results of this review provide no evidence for the utilisation of vaccination against influenza in healthy adults as a routine public health measure. As healthy adults have a low risk of complications due to respiratory disease, the use of the vaccine may only be advised as an individual protective measure.

I feel like the flu vaccine has turned into a money pit. Just another way that big Pharma can take everyone for all they got while creating the illusion that all of this comes free or heavily discounted for people to get it.

2 Likes

RE-activating this 5 year old last post thread with the Baltimore Bridge “collapse”. May the missing bridge repair workers Rest In Peace. We have any boat captains here ?

I’m sure many of you may not be fully aware of the dire impact that the collapse of the Baltimore, MD bridge will have, nor the impact on hazmat routes in the area, but I’ve been talking to a few captains about this, and one from the Port Authority, and something SURE seems off here.

I am not a Captain, and don’t want to delve into all of the “Why didn’t they ?” conversations, but if you look at the video from X, you can CLEARLY see the lights going out, then come back on, and then massive throttling up of the mains (as evidenced by the smoke output from the main stack). BEFORE the throttle up, it appears as if it would MISS the support, but AFTER the throttle up, it appears to COURSE CORRECT, and set itself RIGHT into the support. Sound far off, take a look.

https://twitter.com/truthplainsight/status/1772682239798616324

Pretty coincidental, if you ask me. Black Swan ?? You decide. Even to the untrained eye, and non-boat captian, the videos above are pretty compelling.

8X time lapse really shows what happened …

From what I heard the black smoke, was the air turbines rushing in to start the diesel motor, that’s why the bow light came on for a few seconds . All other lights were useing generators . But a total cluster it was. And will be for a long time.

2 Likes
1 Like

Beyond a whole host of OTHER issues, I guess we will have to start RE-thinking about Dolphin deployments

1 Like