Conspiracies!

I got one more of George

5 Likes

LMAO who is this guy??
what a rasta!

2 Likes

Lol heā€™s from the history channels Ancient Aliens. Itā€™s George Tsuolakos!

3 Likes

Spelt it wrong sorry George! Tsoulakos

3 Likes

My point is you should actually look into things before you spout miss information.

3 Likes

Thanks I like random information! Iā€™m full of useless knowledge. Not that itā€™s useless, just doesnā€™t have much bearing in what I do.

3 Likes

sounds like your just looking to start an arguement for no reason dude maybe try re-reading what i wrote i made it clear that i have no idea how geologists compare rocks and made a guess never made any claims

2 Likes

Huh interesting. And here I thought I was furturing the conversation.

3 Likes

by not actually saying anything?
and posting 0 effort links that didnā€™t even disprove my wild guess?
did you even read the links you posted?
it was the equivalent of pointing out a grammatical error

1 Like

Really? Well Iā€™m sorry you feel that way. I truly apologize for pointing out that carbon dating doesnā€™t work on rocks and that there are gases in space, they are just not as concentrated as they are on planets because of the lack of gravity.

2 Likes

ā€œnuh-uh, your conspiracy is just a crock of shit, mines based on science!ā€

lmao, yall tickle my mind

4 Likes

you obviously didnā€™t read your own linked posts then.
carbon dating does work rocks they will use a different element for anything older than 50k years but its the same process called radiometric analysis
and i never said there was no gases at all in space you know i was talking about the moon and that it has no atmosphere.
you just look for anything you can take out of context hahah

1 Like

You are barking up the wrong tree, the do no use carbon dating on rocks. Rocks donā€™t contain carbon 14 which is the element they use for carbon dating. I think that may be why the call it carbon dating but what do I know Iā€™m just a big dumb guy looking for a argument. As far as the moon having an atmosphere. That Iā€™m supposed to know you where speaking of through osmosis I imagine. Yes it has one.

1 Like

Come on guys donā€™t make me come back there

2 Likes

see NOW you are actually saying something and contributing to the convo i never claimed to know much about rocks and only read your posts about it.

but if we are going to scrutinize each other for every little detail the we are both going to have to write a novel. and no conversation would really get anywhere sorry I didnā€™t specify there might a molecule of oxygen near the moon but its not there for long
because it dosenā€™t change what I was actually saying

Even in the wikipedia page it says the moon is NOT considered to have a real atmosphere because the gases surrounding the moon are constantly being blown away by solar winds into space and being replenished, then goes on about radiation etc

if you want to have a real convo isntead of looking for little things to google and make yourself feel smart thatā€™d be cool

1 Like

8 Likes

I found it! :rofl:

7 Likes

Checked this on Snopes and it was confirmed.

8 Likes

Damn you man! Why did you have to prove it! I preferred it when It just an assumption!

7 Likes

wow, how did you take a selfie with such short stumpy arms! cute though

5 Likes