Coreen's (ladycrooks) favorite Strawberry and Vanilla

Whatever you can or will send ill etransfer you postage $ today because I live in Canada. I’m not sure where you are you might be in Canada lol I always assume its the U.S. I will take a look at your stash and let you know very soon

3 Likes

Yes, I am in Oregon. Let me look up the price of postage to ship whatever flavor(s) you want before I ask for $. Keep in mind I may be a hard no on giving up some flavors, especially those where I had to pay for overseas shipping, but it doesn’t hurt to ask me anyway. Besides, I think it is cheaper for me to replace some flavors from BCF than it would be to have BCF ship to you. Doesn’t DIYCanada ship flavors to you for free once you hit a certain price?

4 Likes

I understand, but I have some flavors that I seriously doubt I will ever use, like Osmanthus (VTA), LOL. I also have 2oz. of Strawberry Kiwi (Bickford) that is still unopened. I can at least decant some of it.

5 Likes

Yeah D-man, I have designated folders in ELR like “Favorites”, “Made Recipes”, “Missing Flavors” and “To Make”, LOL. BUT, I worry about ELR disappearing someday.

4 Likes

@KC111 you never know. Wanna keep it local ?

Hod Rod will take care of you. :slight_smile:

http://www.diyjuicecalculator.com/

7 Likes

LOL, thanks D-man. Downloading…
Every time I run out of a flavor, I just delete said amounts on my ELR, so this looks handy.

4 Likes

This is it, right? I already had it downloaded. Need to play around with it.

5 Likes

Is there a way to export recipes from ELR to that calculator @SessionDrummer?!

4 Likes

There is @d.sims.

4 Likes

Compliments of @TorturedZen

From @atssec97

6 Likes

Yes @KC111, good job.

6 Likes

I’ll third that! Very useful!

6 Likes

Yes they’ve do…sorryfor late ass reply…

2 Likes

What!! VT Croissant is a great flavor. At 3% it can be a nice flaky/buttery pie crust, or combine with some Whipped Cream and Shisha Vanilla for a nice French Cream Pastry. LoL Mmm making myself hungry.

9 Likes

I agree with @McDuckie, VTA Croissant is a great flavour and it’s also very good paired with the WF version too. I’ve had to buy it in larger sizes now because I was flying through those little 10ml bottles like they were going out of fashion. Also like @McDuckie I am a fan of VTA and find they work nicely with other brands especially Wonder Flavors which I also like a lot.

6 Likes

im a do it right away!

6 Likes

diy-ejuice has Yumberry Extract by Real Flavors. Same as SC? Actually they have an Extract variation for a few of their flavors.

4 Likes

IDK contact the vender. There is no photo or description on the Flavor Concentrate ?
I don’t know if it is their own version, adapted or reformulated. I do know Walt sold them proprietary rights and formulas for most if not all RF concentrates.
Hey you could always just try it and see how that goes.

5 Likes

They have a captcha script on the contact page that borked on me :man_shrugging:
Yeah, I’m a throw-shit-at-the-wall-to-see-what-sticks mixer anyway, so I am going try it, but didn’t want to complicate the flavors database here (more than it already is) by duplicating a flavor. ATF is more of a stickler when it comes to adding flavors (not a bad thing) and I didn’t see any Extract variations there.

6 Likes

Surprised I didn’t notice this earlier. Real flavors made two different versions of their flavors a Vg based and PG based, the extracts @diyejuice are typically the PG as they are stronger flavors. And at DIYVapor the extracts are listed as RFSC.

7 Likes