Coronavirus

Oh, you work with @Kinnikinnick :rofl:

6 Likes

lmao no… at least I do not recognize him here… hmm…

Show and tell @Kinnikinnick … I havre a wet dollar on a string!! :innocent: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Oops drifting off topic here, back to the VIRUS
So anyway I’m switching from Corona to Bud Light until this thing blows over😎

8 Likes

and here I just picked up a box of coronas and limes… and a salt shaker!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

download (2)

ooops I forgot… I have a few corona boxes I can turn into guitars too… :stuck_out_tongue: Go Smoky!! :crazy_face: off topic I do have a few cigar boxes I want to sell off… I have too many now and moving date is officially June 2… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well I hope your moving into a place with some Curb A-PEEL

7 Likes

Will this count as Curb A-PEEL ?? :stuck_out_tongue:

I just need a boat… beer and a fishing pole… and not in any order!

My slice of heaven… Im counting the months…

Ya can’t see the house from there… but its 3 properties down from the ramp…

9 Likes

corona

Going to hell for this one LOL

10 Likes

Looks nice SB, gonna have to sail down there some time, bring ya some lobst’a :sunglasses:

5 Likes

We shall dine in fine style then… crabs clams oysters and flounder… baskets full of shrimp! Oh my! <3
Just you bring your own oyster knife :wink:

3 Likes

Not odd or stupid. I copied this from the CDC site:

Q: Am I at risk for novel coronavirus from a package or products shipping from China?

There is still a lot that is unknown about the newly emerged 2019 novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) and how it spreads. Two other coronaviruses have emerged previously to cause severe illness in people (MERS and SARS). 2019-nCoV is more genetically related to SARS than MERS, but both are betacoronaviruses with their origins in bats. While we don’t know for sure that this virus will behave the same way as SARS and MERS, we can use the information from both of these earlier coronaviruses to guide us. In general, because of poor survivability of these coronaviruses on surfaces, there is likely very low risk of spread from products or packaging that are shipped over a period of days or weeks at ambient temperatures. Coronaviruses are generally thought to be spread most often by respiratory droplets. Currently there is no evidence to support transmission of 2019-nCoV associated with imported goods and there have not been any cases of 2019-nCoV in the United States associated with imported goods. Information will be provided on the 2019 Novel Coronavirus website as it becomes available.

7 Likes

#TeamMuth

5 Likes

Well it looks like they have extended the Chinese New Year a few extra days, and in Shanghai until Feb 9th, but this may change…

https://www.china-briefing.com/news/china-extends-lunar-new-year-holiday-february-2-shanghai-february-9-contain-coronavirus-outbreak/

"Postponing the end of the holiday from Friday to Sunday means people are expected to resume work starting Monday, February 3.

However, various businesses have directed their employees to work from home if they show signs of feeling unwell, or if they are returning from cities that are subject to transport restrictions or lock-down, or if they have had interaction with friends / family / relatives traveling from affected areas."

So if you ordered during the CNY, like I did, it most likely wont ship until mid Feb…

4 Likes

In other words, humans make nice little shipping containers, don’t we?

5 Likes

I’m in that boat, X2 orders. :confused:

3 Likes

A (former) microbiologist’s POV.

5 Likes

who who! hmm… 1k have it now…

I’m going to need a few cases of limes… :smiley:

3 Likes

THE WHO got the virus now ? OMG :scream:

4 Likes

They are going to need limes too Rocky! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes