Coronavirus

An interesting point @Mikser but I can’t help but wonder. With all of the pro propaganda, and anyone/everyone who does not share that EXACT same belief is immediately labeled, discounted, discredited, I honestly do not know how many people do or do not know at this point. Obviously I hope that Dr. Bossche is wrong, and that this doesn’t spin up and up, with an ever increasing toxicity, and vax resistance, but, guess what, I don’t have a PhD in my name, so, hehe, I’ll have to defer to others.

I’d like to see Dr. Bossche’s and Faucci’s resumes compared, BUT, I don’t want to stop there, I would ALSO like to see who holds WHAT patents, hehe, and who has a “stake” in the current status quo. :slight_smile: Just so we can see who has a monetary stake, and who COULD just be in the fight, just for humanitarian reasons.

2 Likes

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/unresolvedquestions

2 Likes

VERY easy to do.

Yes, it does …

Let’s reflect, what exactly IS our treatment plan FOR COVID ?? I mean officially…

GET your shots
WEAR a mask
SOCIALLY distance

Right ??

No treatments, no nothing, not even (official) attempts to do anything other than what, Wait And See ??

That’s not a plan.

3 Likes

Will read this one a second time @mikser

1 Like

We have a Federal election coming up sometime next year and it will be either May or September sometime if things pan out as expected. In case you didn’t know, voting is compulsory in Australia and you will get fined if you don’t rock up on polling day and vote. Anyways, wanna guess which party I’m voting for? Don’t worry, this is thread related :wink:.

3 Likes

Do you really think that? Getting COVID is not a get out of jail free card. It doesn’t prevent a person from getting it again. Would you really want to be a spreader of disease that kills a lot of people? Some people aren’t affected very much but others go from 100 to 0 in two weeks.

@Guido_Possum I know you’re really just expressing your pent up frustrations in you own special way😆

I just found out that a guy I know and his autistic adult son are both trying to shake off COVID for the second time each :hushed: . Luckily his wife has tested negative. I also heard today about a friend of a friend where her and her elderly mother both have it and they aren’t doing well. They are both anti-vaxers. The local hospitals are overflowing again. They have tents setup outside. The girl and her mother didn’t want to go out of fear of being stuck in a tent. They were offered an airlift to a hospital a few hundred miles away and they didn’t want to go there so they turned it down. So they are both just sitting at home thinking they are better off there than at a hospital :disappointed_relieved:

My apologies for getting off topic. Everyone stay sane and safe.

8 Likes

I dunno I’d go so far as claim I want to just go breathing filth on everyone around me, but without a doubt: if they would just leave mandatory mask wearing plus 1.5m radius rules as standard, I am 100% willing to roll the dice on being infected if it means going back to work and being able to continue - living, instead of waiting week after week of the only life we have for some arsehole politicians to open society again.

I hear so much from politicians too about front-line workers being out there battling on our behalf: but both politicians and front-line workers are actually able to go out every day like semi-normal people though, take home their usual earnings and all, while the rest of us are being forced to sit and watch the only commodity that matters - time - just fucking slide-on by.

This is also after last years lockdowns: they went on from what, March-December abouts, so we were locked down all last year and now this year it’s started in June and looks like lasting until Christmas again.

It’s ridiculous - almost two years straight of living like cave-dwellers while Canberra endlessly floods media with the “Killer Virus” narrative to keep the entire country scared enough to fabricate justification for trashing the national economy, peoples jobs and livelihoods, destroying countless small businesses and racking up hundreds of billions in debt, over a virus that’s still gunna be right there waiting whenever lockdowns end.

COVID-19 isn’t going anywhere: even vaccinated people are becoming infected because the vaccine’s are only “somewhat” effective and people are going to die whenever we open back up - no matter how many people are inoculated, because it isn’t inoculating anything, just reducing symptoms for those who get it: ‘vaccinated’ people are still becoming just as infected; just as contagious; still carrying the same virus load as people who have never had a shot.

I would think that a vaccine that does nothing to stop people contracting the pathogen it’s meant to protect them from a fail: like having a Polio vaccination that doesn’t stop you getting polio, then contracting polio and spreading it to everyone you come in contact with but that’s cool because only ONE of your legs is all bent and fucked-up instead of both so you don’t look like a fucking human spider and you can still walk with a crush right?

What a score!

Never mind that we still don’t even know how many generations of the current ‘vaccines’ will be required before they manage to create something even approved for human use.

A big fat what the fuck on that.

‘Contagious threat = Separate everyone forever!’ <–That’s the only real defense against a contagious thing without a real vaccine, but it’s not possible: the idiocy of even trying to keep millions of people continually separated - like a highly transmissible virus will just stop propagating and die - that’s, stupidity.

The very fact they’re still trying to force this fairytale strategy at all is almost as stupid as everyone believing it’s worth doing at all, when the truth is we’re all just going to have to accept the fact that MANY people ARE going to die when society opens again and stalling doesn’t make that any less inevitable.

So they just continue with their fingers on the ‘pause’ button trying to extend the stand-still as long as possible: like that’s going to stop the mass infections and deaths later: they know it won’t.

The virus will go apeshit as soon as society opens again no matter what we do: lockdowns are simply kicking the can down the street - again and again and again and again and the same shitty can will still be waiting for us regardless how often some chickenshit government kicks it…

That’s not a rant directed at you @JiM210 of course, but at cowardly fuckhead leaders and desk-hugging medical eggheads who just REFUSE to admit that all their combined expertise means nothing at all, if all they can do is stand around like fools pretending we can wait-out a virus that only needs a single person to explode back in the population again.

/rant 0

6 Likes

Exactly

The truth is vaccinated people are the ones spreading it. It shouldn’t be even here in the summer yet the “delta” variant is taking over. The delta variant is worse because the “vaccine” has made it worse. The Hospitals are not overflowing with covid patients. When they say they are at “capacity” it only means that the number of beds they have set aside for covid are all taken up. Listen to what these pricks are saying.

Anyway, I am done talking about covid and I pray to the g*d I don’t believe in, that all covid threads be taken to PM’s or the lounge or saloon. Whichever one needs members to see it.

5 Likes

Me too cause I always end up devolving into a rant about the government now! Covid is like a fkn trigger word to me! /spits

And that idiot premier just added another MONTH onto the lockdown!!

5 Likes

SAME!! Something really fucked up is going on. I don’t know what and I don’t claim to but it seems to me that the US, Britain, and Australia have really seemed to be targeted. I would say Canada too but they seem to go right along with whatever their gooberment wants. Though, I have seen some Canadians that have gotten their ire up!

4 Likes

@Dan_the_Man, @Guido_Possum

https://twitter.com/MatteaMerta/status/1388701253215997956

5 Likes

@Guido_Possum @Dan_the_Man and anyone else I put into a tail-spin, I would like to apologize for posting COVID stuff in an area that should be free of that talk. @Guido_Possum you provide an interesting perspective and I’m glad you have voiced your thoughts. A tad fatalistic in my eyes, but you have provided me a well needed reminder that I am lucky to have an opportunity to work at home without missing a beat and that a lot of people are living extremely disrupted lives. If this happened during my younger days I can see where I would have not been able to work at home, I would be racking up debt, feel much more anxious about the things the lockdowns would prevent me from participating in, and I be a magnitude or more depressed.

I get it. Try to keep a decent glimmer of hope. May the next mutation kill it off instead of us.
:crossed_fingers::peace_symbol::sun_with_face::dove:

5 Likes
3 Likes

I think it’s safe to say that no matter which side of the “fence” you sit on, in regards to COVID, with an ever increasing number of FULLY vaccinated people getting infected, and infecting others, many (not all) people are starting to wonder exactly what IS going on, as opposed to what was being TOLD was going on.

It never hurts to question, unless you don’t want to know. Do your own research, and see what YOU think.

4 Likes

Nothing but love bro. The whole thing is crazy and like @SessionDrummer said it’s got me wondering what in the hell is happening. Why has the world gone insane over a virus that is essentially the flu times 5 or whatever. All the “science” the media tells us isn’t even science. While men and women that work in the healthcare industry and others with Ph.D.'s and scientists that have different science are being shut down. While real diseases are being ignored. Has anybody noticed that the flu doesn’t even exist anymore? Countries like Haiti and others don’t even have the coronavirus. Well, they didn’t until their leaders were assassinated and one actually survived the attempt on his life. Now Haiti is just as bad as the rest of the world. If nothing else made me suspicious then that right there is all I need.

:v:

4 Likes

I never did like Russel Brand until he had a spiritual awakening and now I think he is brilliant.

3 Likes

Awesome! thanks for that post.

I believe that there are rallies here in america coming up on the 23rd. People are meeting in the state capital of whatever state you are in.

We need a better way to communicate. I just found out about this 2 days ago. I cancelled whatever plans I had because I am going to stand with the rest of the people that don’t like gooberment overreach and care about freedom more than safety.

4 Likes

What it really comes down to is that the answers are out there, if you do a little digging. Think of it this way, we vape, we know it’s life saving and we know where to find information about it. The media which I am not sure is bipartisan but both sides want certain information to be released or not. Think Aliens, Think Russian Vs China, Think Vaping, Think Covid… The real answers are out there if you do digging and veer away from mainstream media, because someone is buying them to force feed ideologies and narratives to us… Makes you think the Anonymous people wearing masks aren’t the crazy ones after all.

5 Likes

100000% Agree !!!

4 Likes

Wow @Mikser a lot of big players, stepping up, as it were.

2 Likes