Coronavirus

Sure is a LOT of mysteries around here lately @Dardy. Fairly mysterious if you ask me.

2 Likes

The WHO just announced Monkey Pox is a global Pandemic… Do recall last year a post I made saying that was going to be the next one.

Like shit from a movie, truck crashes, 100 monkey run loose.

Vial of Small Pox, which this new strain shares components of is found outside of the lab it’s supposed to states away in Philly, the whole “Exercise” that Mr Gates did prior to that.

7 Likes

Indeed you DID @anon44012888 !!

2 Likes

Also made a post about Adenovirus…

4 Likes

Not so sure about that one.

2 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

LOL @Mikser, now, because of YOU, I have to change my shirt. Spit coffee all OVER the damn place !!!

2 Likes

Look up that fellows history and how he got the position,

3 Likes
2 Likes

Here’s this weekend’s official “horror death toll” figures from https://covid19.who.int/

Yeah, don’t forget to be scared. /s

Error 404: Pandemic not found

5 Likes

The Good Reset, may have been the BEST thing I’ve seen in quite a while @dardy.

2 Likes

5 Likes
2 Likes

Dark times ahead for the vaccinated from what I’m reading.

2 Likes

There are news about the 4th vaccine over here, and my office told us to get it as soon as it came out.

2 Likes

I’ve not been told it’s compulsory by my employer yet but I’m not holding my breath.

2 Likes

Yeah @delltrapp, I still can’t quite believe they’re continuing to push this even more. Not sure if @Gazza7 has seen them but they’re advertising shot #4 on the TV in the state I’m in. As a matter of fact there have been three (3) people at work who have already had their 4th shot. Not sure why they decided to and no, I haven’t said anything to them … it’s none of my business plus I’m done with trying to save those who are too far gone. Such a shame…

4 Likes

Same here @Dardy. I, You, We, can only do soo much.

4 Likes

Yes I’ve seen the adverts on TV but I’m not getting a fourth until I have to. Same as you a few blokes at my work have had their fourth and ironically one of them is the first person I know of to have caught it twice.
He was off for the latter part of last week after receiving his fourth jab the week before I believe.

3 Likes