Coronavirus

The Good Reset, may have been the BEST thing I’ve seen in quite a while @dardy.

2 Likes

4 Likes
2 Likes

Dark times ahead for the vaccinated from what I’m reading.

2 Likes

There are news about the 4th vaccine over here, and my office told us to get it as soon as it came out.

2 Likes

I’ve not been told it’s compulsory by my employer yet but I’m not holding my breath.

2 Likes

Yeah @delltrapp, I still can’t quite believe they’re continuing to push this even more. Not sure if @Gazza7 has seen them but they’re advertising shot #4 on the TV in the state I’m in. As a matter of fact there have been three (3) people at work who have already had their 4th shot. Not sure why they decided to and no, I haven’t said anything to them … it’s none of my business plus I’m done with trying to save those who are too far gone. Such a shame…

3 Likes

Same here @Dardy. I, You, We, can only do soo much.

3 Likes

Yes I’ve seen the adverts on TV but I’m not getting a fourth until I have to. Same as you a few blokes at my work have had their fourth and ironically one of them is the first person I know of to have caught it twice.
He was off for the latter part of last week after receiving his fourth jab the week before I believe.

3 Likes

Here’s this weekend’s official “horror death toll” figures from https://covid19.who.int/

Yeah, don’t forget to be scared. /s

Error 404: Pandemic not found

2 Likes