Coronavirus

3 Likes

A senate speech from Australian Senator Rennick 6th September 2022. Maybe there’s a glimmer…

3 Likes
4 Likes

Now, for something NEW, and totally DIFFERENT …

https://www.uptheantibodies.com/

2 Likes

Well, cases are on the rise

2 Likes

If this so-called Long-Acting Monoclonal Antibody Therapy is actually legit, why has it taken so long to bring it to market? OK, this might actually help some people but I ask myself … have they had this “therapy” tucked away somewhere, waiting until now? Some may suggest the “create the problem (while making $) and then create the solution (while making $)” scenario is at play here.

Thank god our friends at AZ are here to save us with the help of another “celebrity” (regardless of his intent or otherwise). I don’t believe a word they’re spewing forth and will never forget …

2 Likes

Forget about the global supply chain problems and climate change, the Russian Bat Virus is coming! Reeeeeeeee….

2 Likes

Exactly @Dardy.

2 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

@Mikser Steve Kirsch has been ON target, AHEAD of the curve, and DEAD ON accurate from the beginning …

The key facts in a nutshell:

1. The Israeli health authority knew the vaccines were harming people: the side effects of the vaccine are neither mild nor short term. In fact, in 65% of the neurological cases that mentioned duration, the symptoms are all on-going.
  2. They also established causality: the side effects were caused by the vaccine. This is something no one else had been able to establish before.
  3. They don’t know how serious the harm is because they only looked at the data for the top five categories. Cardiovascular was #6. So they have only looked at a fraction of the data.
  4. The researchers do not know the prevalence of these serious side effects because they were just provided with the numerator, not the denominator (similar to VAERS).
  5. The Israeli authorities deliberately covered up the safety issues and hid it from the world, issuing a false report essentially saying “there is nothing new to see here folks, move along.”
  6. The only good news in all of this is that Israel protected Palestinians from getting this very unsafe vaccine. That was very humane of the Israelis.
  7. The Israeli people aren’t stupid. They have figured out the vaccines are “unsafe and ineffective” (my new tagline for the vaccines… what do you think? catchy isn’t it?) and are no longer complying with government directives to be vaccinated . Just 2.4% of the Israeli population is “in compliance” as of Sept 2, 2022:
3 Likes

To dovetail on @Mikser’s post …

Nobody knew that someone was secretly recording the meeting between the outside researchers and the MoH

Nobody knew that the June meeting between the researchers and the MoH was being secretly recorded.

Apparently, there was an honest person at the meeting and so when the MoH didn’t act in a way that protected the public, the recording was leaked to the press.

In the 80 minute recording, one of the researchers said, “We’ll have to think medical-legal – how to present our findings to avoid lawsuits.”

After bits of the recording were leaked to the press, none of the Israeli media would cover the story. In fact, only one news outlet in the world, GB News in the UK, was willing to cover it. Watch this video of the GB News interview by Neil Oliver which happened on August 20, 2022.

Fox News was notified but declined to cover it (apparently because their advertising contracts with Pfizer prohibits them from covering any negative news about the vaccines).

https://rumble.com/v1ho8dd-90150241.html

3 Likes
3 Likes

3 Likes

That was an awesome read @Mikser. Very long but well worth it. One of those articles that I just had to copy’n’paste into a word document & PDF to archive for future reference. As usual, some kind soul “archived” that webpage just in case. Thanks mate…

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes

@Mikser I feel bad, for a LOT of people …

sheeple

shē′pəl

noun plural

1. People who are meekly submissive or easily swayed.
3 Likes

Don’t know if there’s any truth to this

3 Likes

That depends on how you look at it.
Btw guys, hi it looks like I’m back, at least for now :raised_hand:

I don’t know how many people have lined up their children, I’m afraid to ask.
Probably not enough, our previous minister of health, Hugo de Jonge, decided, all on his own and against every law, that children from the ages of 12 to18 can just walk into a jab centre and get vaccinated without parental permission, even against the will of the parents.
They even get tips what to say at home if they don’t feel well after and what to do to make sure the GP doesn’t get the information and inform the parents. :exploding_head:
You tell a 12 year old he won’t be able to go into a McDonalds with friends once he’s 13… what do you think happens?

I know that they stopped vaccinating kids in other EU countries, only jab the at risk group, but here they’ve started calling everybody up again from age 12 on.

A lot of the doctors have had the vaccin and lately it’s not uncommon to get a tape to inform you that because of illness, they’re only available for emergencies.
Never happened before in my entire life.

I get this young doctor nowadays, she’s still training and in the last trimester of her pregnancy.
She’s been off because of illness. I asked last time how she was doing and she told me she had trouble with her pregnancy.
I don’t know if she lined up. I don’t want to know :sob:

My daughter and I lost a friend recently. She had a few external cancer cells around the anus.
She was treated and it was all gone. My sister had something like that on her leg a long time ago. It’s no big deal.

Our friend got herself vaccinated, never really thought about it. She still had to get her blood checked to see if the cancer hadn’t come back.
Last blood result wasn’t good so she had to come back for a check up.

We just figured a few of the cells had come back and she needed some more treatment.
A few weeks later my daughter was sobbing on the phone, ‘they can’t do anything for her anymore’.
It’s like getting punched in the face! WTF are you talking about, why not?

Straight into fase four cancer, intestines were riddled. We buried her last month.
The argument is that you can’t be sure it’s because of the vaccin. You can’t be sure it isn’t either, so the least they could do if they cared, is stop this whole shit and do some research first.

Anyway, I’m still around. I was on the brink but yeah, I think I’ve said it before on this forum (or maybe the other :grin:) death doesn’t want me.
Can’t stand the sight of me anymore. Been taunting the bugger too much :smiling_imp:

I could say a lot more, I could complain about my country going to shit fast.
Our PM is openly the errand boy of Claus Schwab, carrying the WEF bag proudly around.
He even pointed at it because he just been listening to a lecture of Yuval Noah Harari :face_vomiting:

Mark’s a big admirer because he can explain those complicated ideas so clearly that even Mark can understand it.

I must admit that it is a hell of an accomplishment. Getting through the thick skull of Rutte is… I can’t find a word here :woman_shrugging:

This is starting to look like a short story, so I will end with something I’ve really enjoyed.

September 20th, prinsjesdag! The utter astonishment on the faces of the elite, when instead of the usual crowd of people happily waving their flags around, the flags were upside-down, the people were screaming and whistling, turning their backs and calling them traitors.

They are so far removed from the reality of the people. We had just been told that we could forget any further help paying the energy bills, food etc cause they did enough, no money for that.
They’ve only aided the poor, not the middle classes who are going broke fast.

And then they come up in their fancy clothes, with all the pomp that costs millions.
All right, they’ve swapped the golden carriage for a glass one (not very smart when they start throwing stones) but the whole charade costs the same.

These people are so arrogant, they were still expecting awe and reverence :poop:

That’s enough for now, I’ll be back :wave:

6 Likes