Coronavirus

As much as people discredit the guy, looking back, Alex Jones has nailed a lot of shit… He’s a bit out there personality wise, which could be a psyop in itself and maybe hurts his reputation. But, yeah… Wild stuff.

1 Like

He can be in bed with anybody he likes, he’s still not pulling the strings.
It’s the 0.1% who do and they own the entire world.

There is no competition in this world. Not between countries, not between all these different brands that are trying to sell you their shit.
It all flows into the same pockets no matter what we buy or who is in charge.

It’s a theater to keep the plebs occupied.

4 Likes

Our Doctors, Nurses, Politicians in general and Govt’s in particular and let’s not forget the MS Media, have been complicit in the murder of at least 10’s of thousands. Although not in the immediate future, those responsible WILL, eventually, be held to account. Personally, I would burn them all at the stake, but I suppose I could be persuaded to just hang 'em.

5 Likes

7 Likes

Nice @Dardy

2 Likes

That’s way too fast! I was more thinking along the lines of breaking every single bone in their body, very slowly.
There’s 206 of them, by the time I get to the last one, I’ll start over.
I will of course assure them it is only temporarily :smiling_imp:

I’m not too sure about the doctors and nurses. There’s quite a lot of them who have lined up and a lot of them too are dead or damaged.
They are people who, just like us, have been brainwashed.
Brainwashed during their education by Big Pharma en further brainwashed by the MSM to do it for the sake of their patients.
A lot of the low level politicians have probably lined up too.

We have to be very careful that what happened after WWII doesn’t happen again.
Useful idiots under the bus and the rest got away with it, kept all their money and they are still at it.
Big Baddy Hitler was nothing more than a useful idiot. That’s not what they say in the book but the whole idea came from the Rothschild’s and their ilk and was financed by them.

5 Likes

There’s a very interesting conversation between Tucker Carlson and Mattias Desmet on Fox.
He’s a professor of clinical psychology in Belgium.
It got him quite a lot of shit.
His point is that the elite cannot accomplish anything without the compliance of the masses.
Truth hurts.
Look it up, I’m sure you can find it on Fox. I listen to him in Dutch :grin:

3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

@Mikser and @SessionDrummer @Josephine_van_Rijn

It’s worded in a way to get people believing these things are safe and effective to watch.

4 Likes

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id=202120220AB2098

2 Likes
3 Likes

This website has tons of information.

3 Likes
4 Likes

I’d say a very high number of applications would be rejected on the grounds of insufficient evidence.

3 Likes

That is just fucking insane, if at all true! What is the value of “Gain of function research” when we already know the virus is deadly in it’s original form. That’s like making the kiloton nukes into megatons, so more lives can be obliterated. WTF?

4 Likes

Get ready for it @Mikser

3 Likes

3 Likes