Coronavirus

Peer reviewed:

And then …

3 Likes

I couldn’t agree more. I was SHOCKED, as I had NOT heard there was a strong possibility it was going to be included in the MANDITORY list for children.

3 Likes

Honestly, I stayed away from half vaxxed people, because as more and more people become vaccinated they aren’t doing their due dillegence to get fully vaccinated as per required by most sensible places. You can’t have partial protection from Covid unless you have all of the boosters they tell you to, it’s not rocket science that’s just logic. Personally, I’m waiting for the day that Biden follows suit with the Digital IDs that Canada and other parts of the world are introducing that will eventually make it so unvaxxed or even half vaxxed can’t get groceries or buy anything unless they are Fully Vaccinated, if we all have partial protection, we can’t get covid nearly as often as if some half vaxxed slime coughs in our face. Atleast I’ll be partially protected from it, unlike other partially vaxxed people.

But I shouldn’t talk, I’ve only had 3 out of 4 or 5 vaccines for partial protection, I’ll probably do it after I get over my current ailments, I’ve had it twice now but with the partial protection it’s not nearly as bad, I guess I’ll just have to do my due dilligence and get my next 2 or 3 shots for partial protection from covid after I feel better from covid.

2 Likes

Fukowski, Charles Fukowski

4 Likes

You got me going for a second there you bastard! :rofl:

Thanks man, you’ve just saved me a rant. Only a tail of ordinary madness :grin:

Worldwide plans dear :nauseated_face:

3 Likes

It’s already a done deal over here. All children age 6 or older must be vaccinated. Both my kids already have their 3rd vaccine. Otherwise they are not allowed to get into the school and could only study from home. My wife signed the vaccine permissions.

2 Likes

I’m real sorry to hear that. :hugs:

2 Likes

DIY E Liquid Vaping

Mixin’ Juice

3 Likes

We’re fucked

DIY E Liquid Vaping

Mixin’ Juice

4 Likes

Play God

3 Likes

DIY E Liquid Vaping

Mixin’ Juice

3 Likes

DIY E Liquid Vaping

Mixin’ Juice

3 Likes

DIY E Liquid Vaping

Mixin’ Juice

3 Likes

So WHY exactly did they decide combining different mutations again ?

LOL, because, it’s NOT gain of function ??

1 Like

Oh wait, this funding happened in March of 2020, they’re using Omnicron strain because it’s more Virulent… First case of Omicron was over a year later in December of the next year. Interesting eh?

DIY E Liquid Vaping

Mixin’ Juice

3 Likes

Watch this: Hang On, Bill Gates and Dr. Fauci just did WHAT? | Redacted with Clayton Morris - YouTube

DIY E Liquid Vaping

Mixin’ Juice

3 Likes

George was very wise, and he always struck me as surprisingly smart, for a stand up comic. Or maybe, better stated by saying, his MATERIAL was far smarter than many gave him credit for.

3 Likes

Something positive for a change, maybe :grin:

3 Likes
2 Likes

6 Likes