Coronavirus

The TRAF movie team hosted a private, live, Q&A for a small group. Here’s who was on: Robert F. Kennedy Jr., Dr. Robert Malone, and Dr. Pierre Kory.

https://www.therealanthonyfaucimovie.com/own/

It won’t be there for very long.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I don’t watch that show anymore, since they were peddling Nugenix :scream:

It looks like he’s selling vaccins now :rofl:

3 Likes

6 Likes

I stumbled across this today. I thought things had been shit in my own country.
What happened in Victoria is absolutely horrendous, and it looks like the guy might just be re-elected :nauseated_face:

Too many :sheep: but the brave feature in this one.

4 Likes
3 Likes

That’s nice, but the sheep that do the enabling, will not have a problem with that.

They don’t mind being fenced in by a bunch of wolfs, as long as they are told it is to keep them safe from getting lost in the dark.

How about the people who do not belong to that collective WE?
I think we have to be really careful before making such sweeping statements.

We have to be careful to not become heartless, like our enemies. That’s when you loose, when you become that which you hate.

It isn’t easy to watch en listen to people who are convinced the unvaccinated are a risk to everybody alive, and think they should remove themselves from society. If they are not willing to do so, let them starve.

(That was said by Noam Chomsky btw. It looks like he had his consent properly manufactured.)

That is a horrendous thing to say about people who made a different choice.
I don’t want to be that kind of person.

2 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn @Mikser

“Dictator Dan” as he’s affectionately called is an absolute maniac. During the height of the C19 madness, all State Premiers were crazy with power and perpetrated unspeakable horrors on their populations and Dan would’ve been the worst out of the lot (and still is). The Premier we have in our State wasn’t too far behind though.

Dan has dialled the oppression back a fair bit but that’s only because Victoria is having a State election on the 26 November. And yes, I’ve got a feeling that Dan will get re-elected unfortunately. People these days have no backbone and are living unnecessarily in constant fear. It breaks my heart to see how low we’ve sunk as a species and more importantly as Australians. All I can hope for is that given enough time we will start to wake up. It is starting to happen but it’s taking too damn long.

4 Likes

I thought our Prime Dictator was bad enough, but this one…:flushed:
I was always a bit envious of people living in Australia.
All that space!
@woftam would share his pictures of his horse and his dog, who are about the same size :laughing:
All that nature, just marvellous, he invited me once, said I was more than welcome.

If I had been able to then, I would have taken him up on that offer.
Not so much now :scream:

As they said at the end, ‘coming to a state near you’. They are definitely testing the water, see how far they can go.

The good thing is that we are not losing any people. Nobody who is awake is going to join the other side.
The other side is losing people by the truckload, a bit faster would be nice indeed.

4 Likes
3 Likes

We knew this already, if you aren’t brainwashed.

4 Likes

If you have some free time, watch this (Aust) interview between Riccardo Bosi (A1 Party) and ex-Communist Trade Union official, John Wilson. It covers the Coronavirus and vaccines plus a bit of this and a bit of that as well as several references to the US which may be of interest too.

3 Likes

He says something about Maritime Law, right in the beginning.
That’s interesting, there’s a book from a guy called Fred Rodell, Woe Unto You Lawyers.

It is out of print, but there is a guy on YT who read out the whole book.
That deals with Maritime Law.
We are basically ruled by that. He was drawing attention to the similarities of expressions in relation to water and banks.

Found it!

3 Likes

This one is very interesting too. Especially the thing about nicotine protecting people from nasty covid side effects.
Explains the shenanigans of banning the stuff.

4 Likes
5 Likes

I saw an article a couple of years ago that PG helped prevent catching different viruses. Damned if I remember where I saw it but said the Japanese use to use it in their hospitals and supposedly the USA did also long ago.
They pumped it through their ventilation systems

2 Likes

They still do, it is also the carrying agent in asthma inhalers.

Good video, not about PG :grin:

https://rumble.com/vq9ufd-this-pivotal-moment-episode-1.html

It’s like that episode of Black Mirror, where your whole life was rated according to your social status online.

https://rumble.com/v1pzciu-this-pivotal-moment-deel-2.html

Don’t worry, it is not in Dutch :laughing:

3 Likes
6 Likes

People are injected with a code. That code tells the DNA to make the spike protein.
It is poison.

4 Likes
4 Likes