Coronavirus

Even during the 80’s when we had the squatters riots there wasn’t this much violence coming from the police.
I was a squatter and on the barricades at that time. We were, or at least some of us, violent like fuck.

These people were sitting on Museum plein every Sunday afternoon with flowers, balloons and hearts, singing about freedom.

They’ve been beating the crap out of these people. In the Hague they beat up this 80 year old woman, for not moving out of the way fast enough.

We have to protect the elderly so…

Look at the BALLS of this old woman. She keeps coming back!
She ended up in hospital with a heart attack, completely bruised on the left side.

She was back at the next demo. She said her children didn’t want her to go but she was not going to be silenced. :muscle:

5 Likes

Wow, that 80 year old woman, really posed a threat. Stunning, sad, almost predictable ?

4 Likes

They are all very dangerous. That’s why they were all locked away.
To protect us from them.

They got orders from up high to be as violent as possible. Head wounds preferably, because they bleed the most.
Spread it through the media as a deterrent.

They show the one shot in Monopoly at the end, were the police are beating the guy who is lying on the floor.
If you watch closely, you can see that they are also beating the dog, trying to force the dog to bite.

That’s not how the dog is trained. They got to stop someone getting away.
As soon as they are down, the job is done.
The same rules apply to the police. They’ve gotten different orders now.

The poor dog is still doing the job he is supposed to do.
I’m sure they will have a different training for their future dogs.
These are useless.

4 Likes

@Mikser, @Joel, @Dardy

“Let me be real clear… I do not give a FCK what happens to anti-vaxxers. I don’t. Let Darwin do his work. They helped to kill 700,000 Americans. I do not have pity or tears to spare for any of them. It’s all dried up now. Sorry. At this point. I’m just hoping they feel 1/10th of the pain they’ve caused everyone else. The kids will be fine. THEY’RE going to suffer. And I fcking well think they’ve earned it,” he wrote.

“Yeah, I’m mostly here for personal ego. Already had COVID last year, so not worried about catching it. But I want to maintain my smug sense of moral and intellectual superiority while making fun of Darwin’d anti-vaxxers. It’s pretty noble, really,” he captioned it.

4 Likes

Go to the Herman Caine Awards on Reddit… It’s a chinese run site, the rabbit hole was that the owner was a Uni student that sold it made several million dollars and committed suicide right after he said it was a platform to expose the corruption in the world. Anyways, the Herman Caine Awards is a subreddit that posts people laughing about people dying from Covid, unvaxxed often, but sometimes not but people still regurgitate shit over and over, etc… Wild stuff but a lot of what he said is stuff you hear everyone saying on that site… I wonder if they are bots, but sometimes I just believe that most people are really that brainwashed.

3 Likes

@whthek found and posted this on the VC…

3 Likes

As I said on VC

Darwin at work here @SessionDrummer @whthek

I’m very sorry, but I do not have pity or tears to spare for those two. It’s all dried up now :smiling_imp:

On another topic, I was watching redacted and they are peddling something in that show

Screen Shot 2022-11-03 at 01.34.33

Is it just me being paranoid or does the name very much resemble Eugenics?
I don’t want to watch this show anymore now.

3 Likes

I was sicker than hell Dec 2019. It lasted the whole month and almost two weeks of January. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong. Doc told me it was the flu and my immune system was getting older. It would clear up for a couple of days then kick my ass for a week. I think I may have had it and didn’t know. At that time it was a “China problem” and I wasn’t thinking about Covid.
I remember the massive headaches, loss of taste, fevers and the worst case of tiredness I’ve ever felt.

5 Likes

Wow, I’m glad you came through that!

3 Likes

That’s what happened to the four of us. Just when you thought you were getting better, bam! Not like anything I’ve experienced except I didn’t lose my sense of taste. I felt the best in the mornings or after a nap but soon after, tired again. And it lasted about the same as you, 6 weeks. We should consider ourselves lucky, I’m not so young anymore, either.

3 Likes

Bingo! …

3 Likes

This is the thing that people will dismiss, what we know:

-The WEF has members in all major countries right now.
-The Book that the WEF is carrying out details everything that is happening.(conveniently written the year of the pandemic)
-Both head members of said organization think 500 million is sustainable.
-Their young global Leader Gatesy-poo had said in a Ted Talk and even showed a Formula and said, “This is how we will reduce carbon emissions by lowering the population by Vaccination.”
-Death Rates are skyrocketing now and despite the past years being way higher than the previous 5 years to that trend, they won’t investigate if it was the vaccine that could be causing this because of things like, “It’s not important” or “Because of public safety”

5 Likes

How come he has dents on his head? :rofl: So what actually killed him? What’s wrong with this guy, plenty vaccinated people get covid. My doctor who has to get vaccinated got it. Sure she’s not that old and recovered quickly.

3 Likes

I’m sorry about your health, Josephine, but I’m happy to see you here again, I’ve missed your presence.

I noticed that scene was in the Netherlands. I was stunned by the brutality. What the hell is going on there for the police to act with no regard for life? It’s like they despise every human and animal on earth. So disturbing.

3 Likes
3 Likes

1 Like
5 Likes

I’ve seen that. Where did you get that picture of me wearing my tinfoil hat?
Now everybody knows I’m a guy :rage:

A combination of arrogance and stupidity, a toxic combination, even without a vaccin.

They do, remember well that they have declared WAR on viruses.
It’s the only reason life has ever evolved on this planet. Viruses and bacteria, so yeah, they have declared war on life.

They have nationalised the police in 2012 and since then the whole thing has worsened. The violence comes from up top.
Ironically trickle down works perfectly, when it involves violence.

They want something artificial instead. Yuval Noah Harari said that since humans have allowed themselves to be surveilled 24/7 during the Covid hysteria, the next step is surveillance from within. Biometrics, people already use it with armbands and watches to monitor themselves.

These devices must be implanted so we can be permanently monitored by them and ruled by algorithms. Google knows best.
Most young people are more than willing to use that kind of technology, the others can no doubt be scared into it.

I will give you an example of what their ultimate (or one of em) goal is:

“In exchange for such devoted counselling services, we will just have to give up the idea that humans are individuals, and that each human has a free will determining what’s good, what’s beautiful and what is the meaning of life. Humans will no longer be autonomous entities directed by the stories their narrating self invents. Instead, they will be integral parts of a huge global network.”

This guy is the lead advisor of Claus Schwab. Read these books people, I cannot condense for you what’s in it.
I’ll end up quoting the entire book. It’s important to read it though, the only reason the workers revolution that Marx had predicted didn’t happen, was because the Capitalists read the Communist Manifesto, saw he had some valid points and consequently made some reforms to prevent them from getting murdered in their beds.
Awareness of your real situation is the first step. Without it you cannot change shit.

Thanks girl, still less than 50% but I’m getting there :muscle:

5 Likes

I made a comment about it in the ‘what do you really hate’ topic :face_vomiting:

What the fuck is wrong with Noam Chomsky. I always had a certain distrust of him.
Spouting all the crimes of the US, that are well known by everybody anyway, and pretending to be a radical adversary of the state.
He never lost his job at MIT or his cosy house in Boston.

Ironic isn’t it, how many masks have come off during the mask mandates :rofl:

3 Likes

See my post on Automated Killer Robots in the What are you Watching thread.

606/621

3 Likes