Coronavirus

Been saying this for years. Their should be laws stopping government officials taking a job with a company that you have been regulating. The man single handley :poop: on vaping products with children vaping then goes to work for Pfizer promotion who markets Chantix.

3 Likes

@Josephine_van_Rijn UVC has actually been being talked about for some time, including …

Now that blog is posted 11-22, but rest assured, she actually predicted (astrology) COVID, WELL before it happened, and has quite a few OTHER big predictions that came to pass under her belt. She has been talking about 03-23 for I believe over a year now.

UVC (according to her, and her astrology), will be the ONLY hope. Off the record, when I first heard about this, maybe a year or just under ago, I did a lot of research, and ended up investing in two companies that are at the forefront.

I hope she’s wrong, BUT, with her considerable track record, it looks like she will probably be right, AGAIN.

1 Like

Oh I see, the adverts have started already. Jesus Christ, sweetheart, may I advice you to get out of those investments :sweat_drops:

I know it sounds wonderful to be able to get rid of viruses, bacteria, bugs and other things that pester us as a species.
Sweetie, they are the building blocks of life. WE NEED THEM!

They started in 2020 by declaring war on viruses, read life. If they can convince people they can protect themselves from this wave of p(l)andemics they have in store for us, with this special light, people will be killing the good creatures along with the ‘bad’ ones and that will kill them.

Thank God there is a solution for this problem. We can give up our humanity for transhumanism, it will be the only road we will have left, or die.

I trust this woman as far as I can throw her. It’s not hard to predict something when you are a part of the problem.

Watch out dear, we are in a minefield. The video I posted is a WEF advert.

3 Likes

Hehe, I got this @Josephine_van_Rijn. So far, they are making me the money. Sometimes, it’s the PROMISE of something, that leads to speculation. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

On the other hand you are also, by investing, enabling them to continue their plans.

I’m not telling you that you shouldn’t, or that you are wrong by doing it. I’m only pointing it out.
I don’t want to tell anybody what to do, or what is right or wrong. We are all entitled to make our own choices.
This is just how I see it. Points of view differ from person to person. That’s what makes life so interesting :grin:
Occasionally another point of view changes our lives, because it enables us to look at something from a different angle.

2 Likes

Looks like I better CLARIFY this, hehe. @Josephine_van_Rijn, I don’t know if UVC will be the savior or not, but I’m not trying to. I know they’ve been using Long UV in commercial applications for quite some time now, and with great success.

Now I would TYPICALLY, advise AGAINST anyone making investments, based on Astrology !!!

Let’s just say, the rule is, and has always been. Buy low, Sell high. It doesn’t really matter if the next BIG THING is actual, or vaporware, if enough people grow interested in it.

:slight_smile:.

Regardless of the aforementioned “Astrologist”'s claims, I have heard a repeating rumor/guess/prediction/warning about next year, in, … you guessed it 03-23. Time will tell Josephine. I’m currently amassing liquid cash, so I can acquire the ONLY things that will barter in the coming months. Rounds, chocolate, and cigarettes !!!

#InvestWiselyPeople

2 Likes

I was expecting alcohol :rofl: I’ve got coffee and tobacco. I’m sure I can get some food for a few rollies :grin:

Amen :bowing_woman:

2 Likes

Screen Shot 2022-12-14 at 20.23.11

3 Likes

They observed a 1 in 800 chance during the 2 months they followed a relatively small group of ‘vaccinated’ people. There has been a 1 in 200 occurrence of severe side effects in the age group of 5+ year olds.

This is also based on short term effects only. What this stuff has in store for people in the long run is anybodies guess.

What I also found disturbing is that to prevent one single death in the population of people in their 80’s, they have to vaccinate 7.300 people.
With the much younger population these numbers are astronomical.

With the numbers of the oldest group this would result in approximately 90 people having severe side effects, including death. 90 people damaged or dead to prevent 1 person dying.

Multiply that by xxxxx for the younger generations and you have genocide on steroids.

Something is rotten not only in British medicine, but in medicine worldwide.

3 Likes

I don’t know what to make of this. It’s definitely weird.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I just heard this last night, wish we would follow in their footsteps.

4 Likes

Hmmmmmm

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

I find it funny how many employees have found GOD. It’s not that big of a hospital

2 Likes

Hmmmm, :thinking:

2 Likes

how good is that going to be when we switch from the Dollar to whatever Putin and China have now?

1 Like

What’s the percentage of 10 million to 500 billion or whatever it is?

Will others see this money?

2 Likes

Fortunately you’ve already paid for them so they remain free.

I think it is 0,02%

0,02 x 500 = 10
Thanks for the extra nerdle of the day :laughing:

2 Likes