What do you really hate? (II)

A post was merged into an existing topic: For those who want to talk ! (Politics)

Is there nothing holy on this planet anymore? Even David effing Attenborough is corrupt!

They recon the Netflix helicopter probably added to the panic.

5 Likes

Well, I don’t think that at 96 he is engaging much in the editing. Although, with animals going of cliffs - I think we need to see if Walt Disney was nearby.

5 Likes

He must know what game they are playing. They got a lot of material for that video from another one of his documentaries about polar bears, showing the whole thing from a different angle.

I guess you’re not a somebody for long if you don’t play the game.

4 Likes

True, and there was a scandal around many shots being made in studios for BBC documentaries around a decade or two ago.

I just don’t think he is that engaged in the productions these days, though he is pushing one angle in his final years. Personally, I think ensuring that all is honest, clear and factual is the foundation of stating a case - So, definitely not a model example in this case.

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Coronavirus

Carbon tax is in play here already and they want to triple it.

4 Likes

So you will also pay it to plug in your EV !!!

#YouCantMakeThis StuffUp

3 Likes

Been paying Com Ed a tax on the bill since I became a home owner 48 years ago. Gasoline tax since I was 16 years old. Road use toll and fule taxes for the same time. Pretty much a man bites dog story. I live in a state that has a tax on everything. Highest tax per Capita in the nation and still can’t pay it’s bills on time. It’s a spending issue not a tax issue.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s best just to contemplate the inconceivable, JUST in case. It IS 2022 after all …

3 Likes

We see it already happening here in America. Down with Soros, Klaus Scwab, etc.

3 Likes

Staying UP to date …

I never cease to fail to understand humans.

People queued for hours to buy flavoured and diluted coconut water, at a shockingly high mark-up, due to it being connected to a moron who started hitting people as desecrating the bodies of the Japanese people didn’t go too well.

2 Likes

It’s always helpful to have graphics. The funny part is that most people will say they’re on the right side.

IQ bell curve

4 Likes

I mean, I think you’re special but you fall within a bell curve.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you’ve had a tv series over there starring and written by Tim Minchen called Upright. We recently had the second series which was watchable but not as good as the first.
Different but enjoyable enough and perhaps it might be worth your time.

5 Likes

I’ve heard of it, though I am generally well behind the times and constantly trying to catch up in key areas.

I’ll definitely add it to the list - thanks.

4 Likes

I haven’t seen that either Gazza, looks good :+1:

3 Likes