Coronavirus

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

Hehe, well they DID say “Mostly” right ?

mostly /mōst′lē/

adverb

1. For the greatest part; mainly.
  2. Generally; usually.
  3. For the greatest part; for the most part; chiefly; in the main.
    Similar: [chiefly](chiefly at DuckDuckGo definition&ia=definition)

OH MY effing GOD…RUN !!!

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

I really like Dr, Campbell but dayum some of his stories/news/facts are depressing. Thankfully, we get truth.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

2 Likes

I thought this was behind me and most people want to forget but this interview with Dr. Scott Atlas blew it all wide open again. And I hope I can get some people I know to watch it, especially the ones who still think Fauci is some kind of saintly do-gooder.

Wtf! I have it on right now but it won’t upload? Maybe they’re in the process of censoring it. The channel is called Real Talk with Marissa Streit on Youtube.

2 Likes

Uh Oh @muth, the GroupThink Police NUKED you.

Go to Rumble and see if it’s there.

2 Likes

What’s becoming painfully obvious, is you won’t get censored, banned, blocked, de-listed for lying, but you WILL for telling the truth. Welcome to 2024.

2 Likes

What video is it @muth ??

1 Like

On Youtube it’s called, Dr. Scott Atlas on Why We Were Forced to Jab and Mask.

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

@Mikser good call Sir.

2 Likes

That was powerful! Great share @muth

2 Likes

Not sure why it wouldn’t upload for me but I’m glad you got it and thank you for posting it here. I had never heard of PragerU or Marissa Streit, it was pure coincidence and I’m glad I stumbled upon it. It was powerful alright, enough to set my hair on fire again. The more that gets revealed the angrier I become. It’s much worse than I ever thought. He’s right, these institutions need to come down and be completely overhauled with the right people from top to bottom. If the world had a Tarot reading this is what it would pick.

The Tower Tarot Card Meaning, 43% OFF | thecnoline.it

When The Tower card appears in a Tarot reading, expect the unexpected – massive change, upheaval, destruction and chaos. The Tower is commonly interpreted as meaning danger, crisis, destruction, and LIBERATION. It is associated with sudden unforeseen change.

2 Likes

I can tell you firsthand that shit is poison! 'scuse the language but I didn’t know enough about it and when I got Covid over Christmas and was desperately sick as a dog I said yes, I’ll try it, I’ll try anything. That lasted for 24 hrs and I pitched them. Well, no, I didn’t even want to put toxic waste into my garbage so I waited until I was well enough to return it to the pharmacy. I was sick but that stuff made me sicker until I vomited. It produced the most vile taste in my mouth, too. As soon as I stopped taking it the better I felt. A family member was taking it too and hung in there for almost 3 days until I found her vomiting in the bathroom one night…poor gal. If you can get it, I would keep Ivermectin handy in the house, just in case.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t read the article because I’m not a paying member but Dr. John Campbell addressed this subject in one or two of his videos showing the documents to back it up and interviewing people who lost loved ones.

2 Likes

I do remember hearing about this again in a Dr. Campbell talk. Iirc, these will be actual vaccines not mRNA injections but he said that eventually that’s the plan, to switch to mRNA for all preventable injections :rage: It’s cheaper!

2 Likes

Just a quickie, 11:30 minutes.

2 Likes