Coronavirus

1 Like

How’s everyone doing for home schooling now??
My son was demoted lmao… have to laugh!
I think our main issue is to not go stir crazy, If that is possible!

5 Likes

Me and She have worked together for decades and married 42+ years. Yesterday we had an abrupt case of Cabin Fever. The secret to 42+ years “connected at the hip” is same as tumbling Stock Market, we have some “Circuit Breakers” we have long agreed to. 15 Minute Time Outs work. Everyone remember to respect your BBBFs in these hardest of times. (BBBF? Bestest Bunker Buddies Forev :wink: )

{{{Group hugs}}} Keep positive and remember what’s really important …your PEEPs! If you weren’t sure what’s really important? …we’re ALL about to find out at an undiscovered level.

8 Likes

Right back at you, @BoDarc!! :slight_smile:

I like that… circuit breakers… excellent! and yes…

:heart: :beers:

4 Likes

I hope Harvey Weinstein gets well soon. Hope he’s working through his sexual tendencies riiiight where he’s at

8 Likes

I hope he begs for forgiveness and gets right… but that is on him…
I bet bubba likes his new girlfriend… oh… he is in iso… yeah right.

4 Likes

Denmnark extended it’s current measures (a shutdown, more or less) three more weeks. Weirdly at the same time informing us that they expect the epidemic to peak in four weeks.

3 Likes

We should have been better prepared for this. A great deal better prepared. These N95 masks have an expiration date but it’s only the strap that may go bad. Supergluing new straps on wouldn’t take long. FEMA N95 masks could have been made and stockpiled (which would be smart if you think about it) with tie strings or replacement strap loops?

Whatever the idea to resolve that is, they could be stored indefinitely at that point.

I hope you’re safe? Don’t get sick!!! Someone has to tell me how stupid I am!!! lmao.

3 Likes

Well,
It looks like the Coronavirus popped the Stock Market bubble. We’re going to see something close to a depression if we don’t get money in the hands of people. Can’t have a business if people aren’t buying.

3 Likes

Michigan is going into “stay home” mode. Essential business and travel only. Even this old Ogre is getting bored.

5 Likes

Ever since her “flavor ban” debacle, some things about your Guv Gretchen really give me “the creeps”.

Source: https://townsquare.media/site/671/files/2015/04/Silverback-Gorilla.jpg

2 Likes

I can tell people in my town are still just panic buying and not actually prepping because the coffee aisle is still fully stocked…

3 Likes

Thanks to @marsh8 for the heads up

5 Likes

That is creepy! I hope it returns :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

That is (quite likely) because the SARS Cov-2 virus attaches to ACE2 receptor sites: that exist in the nose, throat, esophagus, stomach, and intestines (thus, the gastrointestinal symptoms) - in addition to in the lungs, heart, and kidneys (in the preceding listed order, and more so relative to other organs).

2 Likes

You and me both. Zero trust in her decision making process.

1 Like

Interesting simulations…

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/world/corona-simulator/

Take heart, my good man, The Gubernator attended the Rube Goldberg School of Public Administration

Source: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-vx0MbNAgZfk/UfW0gejh0PI/AAAAAAAADhE/_CTahBTOO20/s640/Lid-copy.jpg

:clown_face:

2 Likes

90241816_10221854978191816_7843131536906911744_n

5 Likes

I have some primo TP to sell. This stuff is pure white, uncut rolls yo! Sellin’ quarter sheet, half sheet or full sheet, (for the high rollers). Dont waste my time with 8ths. Hit me up for prices

6 Likes