Coronavirus

IIIIIMMMMMMAAAAAAGGGGGGIIIIIIINNNNNNNEEEEEEE THAT.

Hmmmm… probably regular treatments of it too… What about the copper issue… hhhhm… Oh well, a little enema sure beats DIEING… but what do I know.

@Phil_Fish @Raven-Knightly… and the this medicine is a hell of a lot more dangerous…

Do you often “lick your own posts” ? Kinky stuff … :clown_face:

nah… Only when a board certified physician proves my point… accept at strong titrated levels of the same naturally occurring substances.

Cells die all the time so this treatment’s going to have to be re-administered. You all taught me my lesson. 100%… 100%… I wonder if he’s doing it at full dosages or smaller ones? Still, I wonder if there’s enough to treat the whole country?

hmmm… .You should research it. This drug has all the same issues, just a hell of a lot faster.

You must be referring to The Right Honorable Doctor Sean Hannity, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry … :star_struck:

2 Likes

I’m just wondering how high the death toll will be before the Governor of NY tells the Drs to offer it immediately? the ones that recover are going to have enough scar tissue in their lungs even if administered early it’s not going to be nice…

Yep… they lived… Or are they half dead?

They discuss using the plasma of recovered patients.

What this disease does in a few months takes Tuberculosis years to do.

Just a little post to scare the craps out of everyone.

1 Like

@muth This may just be the first round. If you can get reinfected… This disease is going to clean our clocks.

These kinds of statements are hyperbolic, and a dis-service to anyone who (might) take them seriously.

1 Like

It all makes me think of Darwin’s natural selection. Survival of the fittest and so on and so on…the meek shall inherit the earth…you pick it. I think we’re coming to a point of reckoning one way or another.

These kinds of statements may bring people out of the clouds and into reality. It’s time to be afraid… Really afraid…

If they can stop it, cool. If they can’t this thing is going to spread like a wild fire. Then the reinfection of those who survived could still turn around and bite us again.

My question is… does the US have enough medicine stockpiled to cover the onslaught this thing could become? If it keeps mutating to much it’s going to become airborne… Death by a thousand cuts…

…and just in time for spring cleaning! There’s a saying that the earth has ways of throwing us off. There’s too many of us for fires and earthquakes to be thorough enough, but this? This is the ticket possibly for the earth to pare down the human population to acceptable limits. Yep, it’s awful but ye reap what you sow. And humans have reaped a heap of a mess, imo.

@muth
They have a treatment. They will soon find out that a small maintenance dose will be required. That’s when we have to crank out the regimen doses. Then stop long enough to deal with copper enema. Eventually we can eliminate it until the rest of the world reinfects the country. So we become closed off to the world for a while until the disease drops off. Global economy gone.

Let’s hope that trading in chickens works

Yessiree, if we don’t learn our lesson first time around we get hit again for the final coup de grace.

@muth
I’m guessing that the zinc ion kills just about any virus out there. It messes up the RNA in them. The oxidation rate is to fast.

1 Like

I get my info from sources like John Hopkins, Mayo, cdc, friends in the medical community. I’ve read about these treatments but they don’t exactly sound solid. I suppose if you’re deathly ill and have no other recourse you would give it a last try.

@Raven-Knightly
ummm we’re sitting at home out of work to try to stem this. It’s not a disservice to evaluate the current situation, the #'s infected, the amount of mutations that are occurring and how much longer do we sit at home? It may take months to level off the economy to stability again. If we have to go through this “shelter in place” bit again, the stock market may have to be closed to get through it.

Interesting, I’ve been taking 100 mg zinc everyday since February. Ya think it helps? Or are you talking about something entirely different?

nope simple cold eeze… I posted a whole thing on what to take herbally and how to. It got shot it down after everyone pointed the negativity out. All of which could be overcome. I deleted every post I put up. It was a simple low dose maintenance regiment that the system’s already in place for.

1 Like