Cosmic E Juice Calculator Spreadsheet

Here is a spread sheet I use to Proportion recipes uniformly. There is a 2nd part that is useful if I mix something too strong and wish to weaken it by adding more unflavored base to it. I’m hoping someone might want to look at it and test it to see if it is useful as an aid to adapt recipes. For now the only instructions is only change the input cells, and the calculation cells will change and give useful information. I may add stuff to it later if I can figure out the formulas.

Cosmic E Juice Flavor Adjust Google Sheet

6 Likes

If you can download it you should be able to access the formulas

I have some questions though.
Does the sheet work at all for you? Can you add data from a recipe into the input cells? Are the result cells protected so you cannot edit them? Have you ever performed calculations like this, or wished to?

1 Like

I’ll try it when I get home but it seems solid, I like the idea behind it and it could be very useful

Does the sheet work at all for you?
No, i cannot input anything.

Can you add data from a recipe into the input cells?
No, See above

Are the result cells protected so you cannot edit them?
Yep, protected

Have you ever performed calculations like this, or wished to?
I have and yeah they are very useful.

Note: I downloaded the spreadsheet as an excel file and am able to access all formulas

1 Like

OK I changed the sharing settings and protected just the formula, I cant test if it works because it always lets me edit everything

1 Like

only tested for input as i don’t know what this thing is used for.
Can edit red cells and the blue ones respond, hope this helps

1 Like

Thank you much.
If your testing a recipe and want to increase or decrease all the flavors proportionately you would use the top part of the form. input the %'s of each flavor, and the desired total percent and it calculates all the new %'s to enter to your recipe.
The second part of the sheet is if your test batch is too strong in flavor, I tare an empty bottle, then tare a half used bottle so I know the volume of the too strong test batch, enter that volume in grams and the current % of flavor, then set the cell to the right to the desired flavor %. The sheet calculates what volume in grams to add of unflavored base (PG+VG+NIC) to dilute the batch to your desired strength. You need to have unflavored base at the same nic level as your batch your testing.
The 3rd sheet calculates a volume of flavor to add to a weak batch to raise it to a desired %, it only calculates a single flavor. I’m not absolutely sure if this one is accurate or valuable.

1 Like

ah ok might be usefull in the future only mixed one recipe since i’m new to this.

Anyway thx for the effort, can see alot off people bennefit from it,and i will pin it.

1 Like

Thank you much, I’m sure you will have fun here, as I have. It’s fun and rewarding especially when you mix something for $1.60 that would cost $10-$30 or more :slight_smile:
If your new to mixing and about to buy flavors and supplies read this (if you haven’t)

1 Like

@JoJo
The Beta tests are done…
Sorry to have put this here you can delete it or merge it into my the thread in the firmware/software announcement at

Thanks to @Grubby and @Duchesst for your time testing it for me.