30ml

7-14-0223-00-12-99	$3.35
Ordered: 1
$3.35

Cotton Candy by Flavor West

Size
10ml

2 Likes

Well I’ll give my penny here looks like the gang handled it nice and smooth. But here we go.

Strawberry - TFA ripe for essence
Sweet SB capella’s for flavor
North west Flavors (ECX ) VG based is fastly rivaling cap’s sweet as my sweet SB

Blueberry- TFA’s BB extra mixed w/ their BB Wild oh my it good !
Cap’s is so weak and it really only helps a flavor too weak to be the forefront flavor of BB.

Watermelon- FA mixed w/ LA’s colorless. And nicotine labs WM is my second but they are pricey so I don’t use it too much but it’s very good. TFA’s WM has the scent but it isn’t sweet enough. Cap’s Dbl WM is ok a lil weak.

Peach - I really am not the person. I only tolerate TFA’s juicy Peach it is well good and juicy. I also have FW’s pineapple peach hmm it’s subpar haven’t had a ton of success with it yet.

Black cherry TFA my go to cherry. Have had good outcomes w/ mixing it w/ FW’s wild cherry but w/ other flavors not just those two.

Almond - I have only used LA it is overpowering and too sweet. I have toasted almond TFA and it is good very strong. I would consider mixing the two.

Vanilla - just vanilla no cupcake or custard my favorite plain vanilla is LA’s clean and crisp. Cupcake would be TFA’s then FW’s.

Raspberry - only have had success w/ sweet raspberry TFA I have a few raspberries and I always have to add sweet raspberry to the mix Bc of it being so tart.

Sweet and tart- malic acid I use LA’s sweet and tart as well as MBV sour.

lemonade -LA’s a lil goes a long way smell and taste spot on.

Pineapple -LA same as above.
Key lime- lemon lime kamikaze by tasty puff I know most ppl don’t like them but the flavor is spot on as far as sweet sour tart it’s only missing the bready base which is an easy Graham cracker cheesecake by TFA !

Grape - FW is candy like at too high percentage wise. It’s good ! Grape juice by TFA is also like a grape candy pretty concentrated. FA white grape more of the wine like grape.

Cinnamon red hots - I’d like to hear if you find a nice one. I’m considering trying TFA’s.

Hope this helps !

4 Likes

TFA red hots is my wife’s absolute fav! She’s never without a full bottle of her Hades’ Whip!

3 Likes

Thanks Jimk I like to vape red hot once in a while. Imma make it when I get it ! Yay :clap:bookmarking it.

4 Likes

The Meringue gives it a nice creamy background, but I guess you could use any ole cream you have in stock.

1 Like

I have both TFA Red Hots and FW Red hots and I’m leaning toward TFAs also. Both seem good though…

1 Like

Is there a difference between Cinnamon red hots and hot cinnamon candy from Cap, or are they basically the same flavour?

I honestly do not know, never tried Caps hot cinnamon candy. Sounds as though it is the same but I can’t verify. Perhaps someone else might chime in and let us know…

I have ordered some cinnamon red hots so I will be able to compare them later. I was just curious if there is a difference.
It sounds the same.

1 Like

Not that they will taste any different, but I imagine one is red hots and one is supposed to be those cinnamon discs you can get. Just a stab in the dark though…I have no idea. :stuck_out_tongue:

Fortunately I just got the red hots in today so I will make two little testbatches of each and will get back on what, if any, the difference is.

1 Like

Which vendors red hots did you get today?

1 Like

I ordered TFA

2 Likes

Good stuff! and I’m not a red hots fanboi.

Enjoy!

2 Likes

And we have a winner! Remember this was just a shake and vape so no steeping involved. Looking at it, the TFA Red Hots is clear whilst Cap’s Hot Cinnamon Candy has an orange color. It smells almost the same so not much difference there.
Now for the taste, I say TFA Red Hots wins with a landslide. I got my dripper out for the occasion and the first puff hit me straight in the throat. It’s hot and it’s sweet. Capella is not as hot and not as sweet but does numb the tongue. For me it’s a no brainer, I will use the Cap but it will be my first and last bottle. TFA Red Hots it will be. I’m just waiting for my FA meringue to arrive so I can whip up a bottle of @Jimk’s Hades Whip.

4 Likes

Nice! Just FYI, once mixed in a recipe with other stuff, you do have to give the bottle a shake to remix all ot the red hots goodness (kinda separates when it sits for a bit) before you drip or fill a tank.

1 Like

I always do that when I get a bottle out, just in case.

I mixed up using red hot tfa.it has made the mix cloudy.I have the alcohol based version .is this normal when using red hot?

1 Like

Josephine: Did you get the pg base or alcohol base with your cinnamon red hot? And where did you order from?

I got the PG and ordered from www.justvape247. It’s in the UK