Could I get?

Ok thank you

Yup, it makes the mix cloudy especially if you have a high VG mix. This from TFA:
Water soluble.

This is a ā€œstripped-downā€ version of our cinnamon that contains mostly cinnamaldehyde and a touch of eugenol. It is more like the candy than true cinnamon. Cinnamaldehyde is the main molecule in natural cinnamon bark, and this molecule, like pure cinnamon oil, should not be stored in non-HDPE plastic.

• Note: cinnamaldehyde can vary from being slightly yellow to very yellow, and so there will be color variations with this flavor. Also, this flavor does not combine well with VG-only blends.

** Note: Although rare, some individuals may be allergic to Cinnamon, please do not use this flavor if you are allergic to cinnamon

Ingredients:Artificial Flavor, Ethyl Alcohol

1 Like

I mixed up some.was way to strong so mixed with some of my vanilla custard,about 25 % of the red hot mix, 75% vanilla custard.tastes real good .now to try and work out the recepie I now have in the bottle.better get the calculator.
I had the same problem with lemonade making a mix cloudy as well

Thanks for the help

1 Like

It is strong! I need to put a warning label on my Hadesā€™ Whip recipe!

My wife loves is STRONG!

2 Likes

off topic but did you try chocolate cream by Hangsen ? I think you said your stash generally consists of FW and HS or am I remembering someone else ? I know you have FW dominant shop purposes and all. Just curious ā€¦was going to order it.

FW and TFA for the most part. A few stranglers but no HSā€¦

1 Like

Hmm ok. Someone was talking about hangsen ?

1 Like

Has anyone tried FWs Pralines and Cream? How about Toffee Dream Cream? They both sound good and Iā€™m considering getting themā€¦

1 Like

Not yet ā€¦ They sound goood !

1 Like

Couldnā€™t resist, ordered the Toffee Cream Dream. Hope it doesnā€™t make me HURLā€¦lol. Being I ordered the Butter Pecan I held off on the Pralines and Cream. Maybe next timeā€¦

1 Like

I know the feeling. It is irresistible sometimes isnā€™t thou. Ha well that happy feeling when your package comes will make the wait all worth it !! I got 2 vape Mail packages waiting for me in the mailbox today ! Iā€™m still too sleepy from night shift last night lazy is the real word lol. Mostly restock stuff thou from ECX. And some goodies from fast tech.

1 Like

Sounds like fun to come! I should have a Goblin Mini tomorrow and Nickel Wire to play with. Got my Eleaf 40w temp control already. Iā€™ll be having some fun tooā€¦

2 Likes

Yay :clap::clap::clap: fun times !!!

1 Like

You gonna give us a review on that? Iā€™m very intrigued.

1 Like

Actually all I did was mention I was ordering the Eleaf 40w TC and @NewDrip found a review for us! Probably best cause I probably couldnā€™t do it justice. Hereā€™s the review he found. Itā€™s quite detailed so you should answer a lot of questionsā€¦

Enjoy!!!

4 Likes

It has steeped for 10 days now and the Hot Cinnamon Candy from Cap has lost most of its zing, whereas the Cinnamon Red Hots by TFA is as strong as ever. Hot!

2 Likes

Iā€™m so glad you are excited too. I just made an order for a bunch of flavors I didnā€™t have and you guys talk about being good. I originally got a 140-flavor pack from TPA and then ordered some others like Lemon Sicily, but today I went to two different vendors and ordered a bunch of lovely odd balls Like!!! :smile:
By Not sure who:
Pink Lady

By Not sure which Brand:
Watermelon
Creamy Cake

By INAWERA: (INW):
Tiramisu ā€“
Bergamot
Biscuit
Mango
Caramel

By FW: Yogurt

By TPA: Vanilla Swirl ā€“ Bought more!

By Flavor Art (FA):
Bilberry
Catalan Cream
Fresh Cream ā€“ Is this the Crem Fresh you guys talk about?
Lemon Sicily ā€“ I had got Capella before. Which do you buy? Now I have both.
Meringue
White Peach - Canā€™t wait to try it!

Darn itā€¦ I forgot Oba Oba!!!

3 Likes

Looks yummy! Yes, that is the Fresh Cream. TBH I just got it and havenā€™t used it yet. I have lots of creams and Iā€™m trying to figure out which ones do what. LoL.

1 Like

Good right! TFA kicks some red hots ass! Just made a hot spiced tea for my wife using TFA red hots, FA Cinnamon Ceylon/orange/Fuji apple/clove/meringue. Hoping for a shake and vape.

2 Likes

I find it a bit too much. Certainly wonā€™t make any Hadesā€™ Whip! For me it would be nice in small quantities to give a little kick to something or other but I wonā€™t vape it at 11%
Your wife must be on fire!