Could I get?

Its good as a standalone as well. Very earthy flora taste and scent. I’ve mixed it with mango I believe it was TFA’s but I use FA’s now. And summer clouds FA which was a little perfumey but that’s Bc the summer clouds was a little too high ratio. That one is unique all on its own. Summer clouds < 2% as well as Ylang Ylang .

I just order this today. Thanks for the mixing tip.

1 Like

Oh you’ll like it go easy and get the real taste for it maybe even try it at 1% at first then move up. Some ppl call it liquid Amber I have no idea what that means lol. I really enjoy my recipe fluffy clouds with it !

http://e-liquid-recipes.com/r/1yeE
I need to lower it it’s at 3% an dominates the batch but I’m used to the flavor so I know what to expect it needs steeping a good week n a half for sure.

New drip you confused me w/ your name change lol

1 Like

Summer Clouds and Liquid Amber are both flavors made by FA. Maybe people are getting confused about which is which.

1 Like

Yea they could be. I seen both and neither has a great description. At least summer clouds I have but that doesn’t do me any good I still can’t say for sure what flavor it is lol.
As for the liquid Amber seen it at ECX forever never been that intrigued on getting it. Wonder if someone who has it can chime in here ?

I’ve heard Summer Clouds described as a kind of mixed fruit or fruit salad type thing and Liquid Amber as more of a fermented fruit that works well with other fruits. I think @Jimk might have Liquid Amber. I believe @daath mentioned that he didn’t really like the Summer Clouds.

1 Like

Yep, that is true. I got it, it also goes well with tobacco’s :grinning:

2 Likes

I have both of them and they couldn’t be further away from each other in taste and smell. They are both great although I find more use out of the amber than the clouds. Definitely agree with you on the clouds! 1% or 2% max! Acquired taste but I like it!

2 Likes